eight

I N S A N I T Y

(IMPORTANT NOTE AT THE BOTTOM)

-

{xaviascythe}

I didn't know how to process all of the information Cassius had given me, so I ran from the spot where I hung up on Rix to Rix, because I needed him.

"Xav, baby, please tell me what's wrong." I hear one of my boys whisper quietly.

I heard a smack and then a soft "She's ours, not just yours you idiot."

I couldn't help but crack a smile at the idiocy of my boys.

I heard another smack and a "Don't hit me, Arterix Hesiciah Blake!"

I laughed, then smacked both of them. "Stop hitting each other and listen you goons," I laughed.

I took a deep breath before sitting up and getting my train-wrecked thoughts together. "The reason I came to the school, was because I was a troublemaker. I'd get suspended at least five times a month." I smiled at the memories. "My mother had told me that 'by the good of the community'," I quoted harshly, my fingers making air quotations. "I should attend the boarding school called East Rivers. I called my parents out on how they just want a sob story for the perfect people in the perfect community could perfectly comfort her in loads of perfectly perfect things," I could feel the confused anger coming from my boys. Quickly kissing their cheeks, I continued.

"I then accused them of only wanting to be 'comforted' by the mounds of cash and gifts the people would give them. So I created a subject change, I asked them why they didn't look at each other like mates are foretold too, how I look at you guys. Their silence gave me my answer. My parents who raised me from when I could remember, weren't my parents." I laughed humorlessly, shaking my head.

"Then today, a visitor came for me at the house I'm staying at currently. He said his name was Cassius Knight. He also said that I was his twin sister, and we had two other older brothers, Dexterius and Darius. He claims I was kidnapped at the ripe age of one, which is why I don't remember him. He then went on to say that our parents had left us, and it was just them three leading the investigation to find me." I turned to my boys, a pleading look in my eyes.

"I'm apparently the missing princess..."

-

woah is she back or is she back!!

yes, this is SHORT. but I had to get something out for you guys.

ps I so changed Arterix and Brexton again, they are played by the oh-so-sexy Andy black (or beirsack, sixx, etc) because I think he fits them better, sorry ;3

I just recently was in the hospital, with pneumonia in my left lung. for a fourteen year old girl, some of what was wrong with me even made the doctors go "whaaaaaaat?"

but yes, after three long, laborious days, I'm free from the confines of the hospital, but I'm still dealing with the effects that pneumonia has on me.

SO INSANITY REACHED OVER ONE THOUSAND READS.
IM NOT CRYING. IM MERELY SWEATING HAPPINESS THROUGH MY EYES. NO BIG DEAL.

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH, FOR READING, VOTING, ADDING TO READING LISTS THAT YOU MAKE, COMMENTING (none of you do dis) & EVERYTHING ELSE, I COULDNT HAVE ACHIEVED WHERE I AM WITHOUT YOU, I LOVE YOU ALL :3

⁺.(˭̵̵̵̵͈́˭̵̵̵͈̀)⋆̥*

^ me rn

okay well I gotta go and get un-sick, plus I gotta stop poking the veins that doctors have blown (yes, I have five blown veins, thanks docs -eye roll-).

sooooo, I also haven't eaten anything (except I actually ate today, yay me :33333) in two weeks, which has caused me to become extremely weak, so yeah. oops.

I love you all, have a good day / night (unless you're a murderer or my ex boyfriends)

much love (& some hate)
-kalynne x