two

I N S A N I T Y

{xaviascythe}

Before I could fully get a look of the two men in front of me, I was crushed into two chests.

The smells, I couldn't process anything but how delectable these two men smelled.

"Mate," the blue eyed one whispered.

The green eyed one soon followed suit with an "Ours."

I nodded slightly. I wasn't one of those spoiled wolves who took the one --well in my case, two -- that were specifically made for you, born to love you. It's a lovely thing, to know that your other half -- once again, in my case, other halves -- is out there an you'll get to be loved your entire life.

The two hesitantly let me go, but still touching me, they both had one hand in theirs.

"Obviously, you are ours, and we are yours. We are pure, because we saved ourselves for you. Please tell me you are pure as well?" The green eyed one said.

I took my sweet time checking my mates out. God, they were so, so incredibly beautiful.

They both had black as night hair. Both had a lip piercing on the right side of their full, plump lips. Their eyes were something exquisite -- both electrifying, both holding so much love for me, which got me all giddy-school girl.

My mates had tattoos and piercings everywhere, and boy was it HOT.

"I'm Arterix Blake," the blue eyed twin said.

Holy shit, that's a hot name.

"I'm Brexton Blake," the green eyed twin spoke.

God the name Brexton was hot too, I need a moment.

I grinned at them, already falling in love with the cheesy, award-winning smiles the boys wore.

"I'm Xavia Scythe," I looked down.

A finger lifted my chin up, and I came face to face with Arterix. "Never, ever hide your beautiful face or body from us. We are here to love you, and only you."

I reached up and kissed him, because hey, he's my mate.

Soon, Brexton wanted a kiss as well, so I spent a good hour just kidding my delicious mates.

God, was I lucky.

--

A few hours later, the boys know everything there is to know about me.

Except that I'm adopted or whatever, and my parents aren't actually mates.

I smiled, thankful for such wonderful, amazing mates.

"You two own ERBS?" I asked.

"Yes. It was our fathers' pride and joy, before they retired with our mom," Brexton laughed. "They'd love you."

I blushed. "I-I-I uh-uh-um.."

How would they meet my parents, when I have yet to meet them?

"You'll have to mee-" Brex was cut off, as two men and a woman burst into the office.

"BREXTON ISAIAH AND ARTERIX HESICIAH BLAKE!" The woman yelled. "WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME YOU FOUND YOUR MATE?"

She had striking black hair, greying a little at the top.

The two men, undoubtedly, were twins.

Rix turned to me. "Looks like you don't have to wait long to meet our parents," he grinned, kissing my forehead.

Oh god.

These were their parents.

P a r e n t s.

My mates' parents.

The woman saw me and pulled me into a motherly hug. "Oh honey! Hello! I'm Ava, the boys' mom, these are their fathers, Paul and Greg. We're so excited to meet you! You have to come to dinner!"

I grinned and hugged Ava back. "I'd love to! When would be a good time?"

She grinned wider. "Why, tonight, darling! You can meet my daughter and her friends from school!"

Tonight?

First I meet my mates, and then their parents.

"Tonight? Sounds ... Greeeeat." I said, my smile fake but also sincere.

What was I even going to wear?!

--

Ugh, two updates in two days. You're welcome Emily.

I'm sleepy and hungry and a little irritated (Haleigh and Emily know why) but I updated anyway, even though the only people who read this are Haleigh and Emily.

I LOVE YOU HALEIGJ AND EMILY THANKS DOR BEING SOMEOME I CAN COUNT ON

okay I'm gonna go and update later or at a different time of a different day idk

EMILY IM NOT UPDATING TONIGHT AGAIN DONT ASK.

Love,

Kalynne :D