Chapter 4

Disclaimer: Percy Jackson and The Olympians, belongs to Rick Riordan. Or anything that he wrote I don't own anything except the characters I made up.

The picture is of Percy and Annabeth's pajamas.  

    Imagine waking up, the birds are chirping, the sun is shining perfectly down on you, but the warmth of the person that is supposed to be next to you is gone. That is absolutely terrifying. Especially if you're me Annabeth Chase, and that person is Percy Jackson.

Annabeth's POV

     I woke up and Percy's arm wasn't wrapped around my waist.
     I jumped it of bed and ran into the kitchen where Sally was cooking at the stove.
     "Sally, do you know where Percy is?" She shook her head and offered me a pancake. I declined and ran back to our room.
     Room? Nope. Bathroom? Nope. Living room? Nope. Phone? Nope. (A/N you have to know where people are to Iris Message them)
     I took a deep breath, then sat down on our bed. What is Hera took him again? I shook my head, she learned her lesson when she did it the first time.
     Eventually, I fell asleep. Just to be woken up by the door opening. I quickly sat up but didn't see anyone.
     As I laid back down, and a hand started to run through my hair. I scrambled out from under the covers and into Percy's lap.
     He wrapped his arms around my waist, as I started to cry into his collar bone.
     "Wise Girl, it's okay, what happened?" I wiped my tears off on the collar of his t-shirt and lifted my head. "You shouldn't leave before I wake up. Or if you have to, leave a note, or tell your mom." He looked at me quizzically. Seconds later realization flashed across him, and he wrapped his arms tighter around me.
     "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry Wise Girl." He whispered Ito my hair.