Chapter 3

Disclaimer: Percy Jackson and The Olympians, belongs to Rick. Or anything that he wrote I don't own anything except the characters I made up.
The cars are Percy's

Percy's POV

Friends, yes they're great until they want to come over to your house to spend the night. I know that sounds really bad, but when you have PTSD, and nightmares that you wake up screaming from, it's bad.
They were begging, and normally the only person that can get me to do stuff by begging is Annabeth, but somehow they did it.
Luckily Annabeth lives with us so she'll be there. Hopefully.
Now back to the present.
"Percy your apartment is awesome." My friend Lauren squealed when we walked into my apartment. "Yeah well stay in the living room for a few minutes, I have to run upstairs real quick," I told them as I ran up to my room. Annabeth was sleeping on our bed, so being the great boyfriend I am I decided to wake her up.
I sat on the bed next to you her and kissed her forehead. "Wise Girl, wake up. Wise Girl wakes up." She rolled over and opened one eye. "Seaweed Brain, why did you wake me up?" "My friends are downstairs, and they are staying the night, and I wanted to tell you because we're going to be staying in the living room, and I could have a nightmare, or-" Annabeth cut me off with a kiss. I pulled her up into my lap as she wrapped her hands around my neck. I rested my forehead on her's after we finally pulled away for air. "You were rambling." She breathed. I chuckled, "I should probably get out to my friends now." She nodded and unraveled her arms from my neck.

Lauren's POV (Percy's friend)

Adam, Connor, Sean, and I followed Percy upstairs. He went into a room and sat down on a bed. He said something we couldn't hear, then pulled a girl into his lap and they started to kiss.
We went back downstairs before Percy came down. When he did he put Miracle in the Blue Ray player and sat on a recliner.
When it was time for supper, Percy's mom came with four pizzas, and a girl ran downstairs, and into the kitchen after Sally, Percy's mom.

Connor's POV

The school nerd/ hottest girl in school, Annabeth Chase, ran down my best friends stairs and into his kitchen. That must've been who he was kissing earlier! That lucky turd. Percy just smiled and followed her, and we followed him.
Annabeth was sitting on the island, and talking to Sally, eating a slice of pizza. Percy walked over and sat next to her on the island.
"So Seaweed Brain, what are you guys going to do tonight?" 'Seaweed Brain'? Percy shrugged, "probably watch some more movies, can you watch at least one with us?" "Perce', they're your friends, so I'm gonna go upstairs with my pizza, and probably re-read The Fault in Our Stars." She then grabbed one of the pizzas and left the kitchen. "Oh, and Seaweed Brain, if you need anything, get me." With that, she ran up the stairs.
Percy frowned and started to eat his pizza. I swear that guy could eat all the food in the world and still be ripped.
When we finished our pizza, we went back to the living room and watched The Princess Bride.

Annabeth's POV

The bed sunk down and I felt an arm wrap around my waist. I felt Percy start to cry on the top of my head. I turned and wrapped my arms around his torso.
Our legs tangled together, and he just kept crying. "Percy, I need you to talk to me." He shook his head. "Seaweed Brain, can you move your arm real quick?" He removed his arm from my waist, and I sat up.
I straddled his waist, and he rested his hands on the back of my knees. "What happened?" I asked wiping the tears from his cheeks. "Bob." He whispered. I brushed the hair off his forehead and laid down next to him again. He wrapped his arm around my waist again as I buried my face in his chest.

Sean's POV

When I woke up Percy wasn't there. I woke up everyone else and we started to look around the apartment.
Just as we were about to give up Percy came bounding down the stairs, eyes bloodshot, and Annabeth at his side.
"Dude are you okay?" I asked. He nodded and continued to the kitchen. "Percy just tell them, not everything, but at least a little bit," Annabeth whispered. "Tell us what?" Lauren asked. Percy heaved a sigh and turned around, with Annabeth tightly wrapped in a hug.
"I guess I'll tell you." He kissed Annabeth's temple and continued. "Annabeth and I both suffer from PTSD, and I usually get nightmares and flashbacks, and she just gets, well just got flashbacks. She doesn't really anymore. It's mostly just because for some reason I have it stuck in my head that it's all my fault, everything, Bianca, Zoë, Michael, also, and even," he swallowed hard. "And even Luke, it's all on me Wise Girl, everything, everything." He buried his face in Annabeth's hair and started to shake.
"Is he okay?" Lauren asked. Annabeth gave us a thumbs up and started to walk back towards the cabinets.
She grabbed a bag of cookies from the cabinet above the sink. She jumped and wrapped her legs around his waist. His head now buried in her shoulder. "Seaweed Brain you and me both know that it wasn't your fault, Bianca sacrificed herself for Nico, Zoë for Arty, Michael for everyone, and Luke for me, none of it was your fault." "Yes Wise Girl it was, especially with Michael, I was in command, everyone was my responsibility and I let them down I was commander and they died, my soldiers died, Beckendorf died, Silena died." His soldiers? What could he possibly be in command off? Sacrificing? What was up in their lives?
"They all knew what they were going into when it started, they weren't happy about it but it was the right thing to do. Now have a cookie they normally make you feel better." He chuckled and took one.
"What the actual f*ck is wrong with you guys?" Adam asked.