Chapter 15

Disclaimer: Rick Riordan owns all of the Percy Jackson and Heroes of Olympus Characters. I only own the ones I made up.

June 25, 2010

Dear Diary,

I love her, honestly, I do. I can't believe that I didn't try harder to get her back. Yes, she was the only thing that I remembered when I woke up, but mostly I was trying to figure out if she was real or something that whoever kidnapped me made up.

When Reyna or anyone else asked me if I remembered anything, I always told them no, because I felt that if I told anyone about her, I would lose the memory and that would be even worse than knowing about her and not being able to find her.

When I actually saw her I couldn't believe it. She was running towards me and my legs were taking me to her, without me knowing. She practically flew into my arms and then she judo flipped me and then my memories came flooding back.

I saw my mom and my dad smiling at me. Gabe beating my mom and me. I saw Nancy bullying Grover and me, and then going to Montauk with my mom. Hades Kidnapping my mom, me killing the Minotaur and passing out. Then waking up and seeing Annabeth. All the quests we went on together, her getting kidnapped, me blowing up Mt. St. Helens, and going to Ogygia.

Just being near Annabeth instantly made me feel better. It was like stepping in water, the surge of energy, it was crazy. But one thing really does suck; Coach Hedge doesn't let us leave our rooms past ten. It isn't like camp at all because at camp Annabeth and I would sneak out of our cabins and meet at the dock. We wouldn't do anything really; we would just talk, about our days, what we did.

But now I'm just lying awake wishing I could do that, but I can't because I can hear Hedge walking up and down the hallway looking for a reason to use his club. He's crazy, but he's here to help us. I just wish that Grover would've come instead of him, but he had to be with Juniper.

Anyway thanks for listening.

Signing Off,

Percy