chapter 11

Nathan POV(during first period)

My wolf Duke kept jumping up and down saying "MATE" "MINE". Well looks like I found my mate. She is really pretty, no she is beautiful. And she is all mine.

"WHY ARE YOU LATE" Mr.Smith yelled a little."who is he to talk to our mate like that" Duke said sounding anger I am trying to control him."Someone has anger issues" my mate mumbled but everyone heard what she said and the whole class started laughing.

"We are late because first we are new and second this school is big are you happy now" she said with a little attitude."would you like us to introduce ourselves?" The other girl said "go ahead" Mr.Smith said .

"Hi my name is Royalty and this is Zara" The who I just found out name Royalty said while she nudged Zara "yes hi I am Zara" she said with a little smile she is so cute and beautiful.

She came and sat by me I don't think she noticed me yet. When Mr.Smith started to teach I could not help but look at her. She turned her head to look at me and as soon as she did she turned right back around.

It made me and Duke feel sad. But something is different about her sent she doesn't smell human but I have never smelt a sent like that.

ZARA POV (present)

So me,Royalty,lilly and Logan are all walking to lunch. When we finally get there I notice that their lunch room is huge."Their goes our table" lilly yelled running over to the table "okay me and Royalty are going to get lunch"I said dragging Royalty to the lunch line.

"I have something to tell you"we said at the same time "okay you go first" she said "okay well first of all we are going to a school filled with-" "werewolves"she said cutting me off
"Also during first period this boy I sat next to was staring at me like during the whole class period" I whispered to her so the werewolves wouldn't hear

"Was he cute though?" Mmm leave it to her to ask if he was cute "I mean he wasn't ugly so yeah he was cute" I whispered to her. We just got out of the lunch line all I got was bag of potato chips and Royalty got a pickle and two Gatorade's one for me and one for her.

We made it to the table as soon as I sat down I opened the bag of chips I bought in the lunch line. "Is that all you guys are eating?" Lilly said "umm I think I might something else in a minute" I said back they had a lot of food on their plates.

"So where did y'all come from?" Lily asked us. Me and Royalty looked at each other "oh we came from a place far from here"I said.

"They are werewolves Zara" I heard Alex my witch say to me "oh okay thanks and has Lea talked to you?" I asked (Lea is my mermaid side she is so nice) "no try and talk to her" Alex said to me before blocking me out "Lea can you hear me?" I asked her "oh yeah. Sorry I have not been talking to you"she apologized to me "it okay I was just asking" I said before blocking her out.

"Hey it time to go"I heard lilly say as we all got up. "Where do you guys go next?" "Oh we have Spanish next" I said "okay bye you guys" they said as they walked away.