chapter 13

ZARA POV

So it is now me and my groups turn to dance I am a little nervous not that much though. The music started and I felt the world disappear and I felt like it was only me and the music.

(The way they dance is on chapter 12 and they are SECOND GROUP and the black girl is Zara and Royalty)

When the music stopped. People started to clap and they looked amazed at me and Royalty. I guess when I dancing I didn't see the boy from first period slip in the door.I wondered if he was in this class.

NATHAN POV( when Zara started to dance)

I am late for class because my teacher wanted to talk to me about my grades. So right now I am walking to my dance class and yes I said dance class. When I came in the room I noticed my mate was about to dance with some other people. When she started to dance she looked so hot.(our mate is talented) my wolf duke said (I know she is) I said back. Wow she is really good at dancing.

My beta was in this class with me too "hey Zach what song are y'all dancing to?"I mind linked him "talk dirty do you want to be in my group?" He mind linked me back "yeah sure" I Guess the the boys are doing a different song then the girls.

( five minutes later)

It is time for me and my group to go dance I am nervous because my mate is in. The room. ( don't be a wimp) I heard Duke say to me ( shut up) I said back and blocked him out.
(In the video he is the guy in the middle that how he danced)

When the music started me and my group started to dance. And I could heard the girls in the room whisper "wow he is so hot when he is dancing".

I was not worried about what they said because the only girl I wanted to hear was Zara's."wow I did not know he could dance like that" I heard my mates sweet voice. I could feel Duke jumping up and down. I was trying to control him.