chapter 40

"Zara come let's go" Nathan told me while I got up and followed him out the door.

We are going to a witch named Raven hopefully she will tell us what are these shadow things.

*******
Wow this house is kinda creepy. I thought as I looked at the outside of the house.

"Um duh she is a witch" my witch side told me.

I blocked her out so I could focus.

(Knock knock) I heard Nathan knock on the door.

"Well well look what we have here the big alpha. What may I help you with" this young woman said to Nathan. While  she looked at me.⬇⬇

"We need help with something can we come in?" Nathan informed and asked her

"Yeah come on in" Nathan went in first then me.

"I know what you are" she whispered in my ear with a amused tone then closed the door.

Well that was weird.

*****"*

"Okay what do you need "help" with?" She asked us as she made her some tea , I took that time to look around the room and I saw smoke.

Well she is a witch but I am a witch too.

"Well we wanted to know if you knew anything about shadow things that are in the supernatural world" Nathan told her.

I looked at her and she dropped her tea cup and ran at us.

"Βγειτε βγειτε!!!!!" (Get out get out!!!) She yelled at us and used her magic to get us out.

*****

Me and Nathan are in his car driving  back to the pack house. I wonder why that woman told us to get out.  I felt like she was scared of something she said it in such a panicking tone.

*********

When we made it to the pack house I finally decided to tell Nathan what I am I hope he takes this well.

"Nathan I need to tell you something " I said as I hopped on his bed.

"What is it baby girl?" He asked and looked me in the eyes,why is he so beautiful.

"Okay I am a mermaid and a witch" I told him with my eyes closed as I opened my eyes I seen him with a smile his face he looked so happy.

"Omg finally you told me what you were I have been waiting forever that's so cool"he told.me and picked me up and kissed my lips really hard.

Then looked me in my eyes.

"Are you okay with it?will your parents care?" I asked him all these questions because I really wanted to know.

"Yes of course I am and for my parents I sure they will be okay with it, we can go talk to them if that will make you feel better"he told me with a smile uggg god I can't get enough of that smile.

"Yeah that will make me feel a a lot better" I told him and he held my hand. And pulled me towards his parents room.

******

We told his parents and they didn't mind at all,actually they used to be friends with a mermaid.

Okay now I feel a little relived. I feel like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders.

*••••√√√√••••••••~~~
3:00 am

I couldn't sleep and I didn't feel like waking up Nathan so I went to the window to look at the stars as I did I looked down and saw Riley talking to someone in a cloak/hooded cape.

So I cracked opened my window I could kinda hear what they were saying..

"They are coming back we need to get them to stop" I heard the person in front of Riley say she sounded really familiar.

When the woman turned around I saw her face and let out a little scream. And slammed my window shut. That was the woman we saw earlier Raven.

I looked at my door and saw Nathan come in.

"I heard you scream what happened?" Nathan asked me as he got down on the floor to get closer to me.

I was about to say something when my door opened again. I looked up and saw Riley walk in.

I jumped up really quick.

"Stay away from me!" I hushed yelled I didn't want to wake any one up.

"Wait let me explain, I need to tell you guys the real truth and the reason I joined the pack also the full story"she said with hope in her eyes.

"Okay then explain" I said to her and looked at Nathan. I hope I Dont regret this.

I hope y'all like this chapter I just couldn't wait to make this chapter.