chapter 22

(Nighttime)

I guess Me and Royalty went to sleep on the couch. What time is it I ask myself as I look at my phone.7:30am.

We need to start getting ready for school even though I don't want to go.

"Royalty wake up" I said to her as I shook her.

"Why,what time is it?" She asked as she stood up from the couch to stretch.

"It is 7:30am,we need to get ready for school"I told her as I ran upstairs.

"ZARA IS MOM AND DAD HERE?"I heard Royalty yell.

"I DONT KNOW LET ME SEE"I yelled back.I went to their room and they weren't there. I guess they spent the night at our family's house.

"NO THEY ARE NOT HERE"I yelled to Royalty.

I still have to talk to them about the whole mate thing.

I went to my closet and picked out some sweats and a t-shirt I didn't feel like dressing up today.

"Are you ready?" Royalty asked me from the door way.

"Umm yeah just let me get my bag"I told her as I got my bag.

As we got in the car Royalty keep looking at me as if she has to ask me a question.

"What Royalty?"I said slightly irritated.

"Okay Zara don't avoid him because he might think he is being rejected. And we all that these werewolf's are really clingy when it come to their mate"she said and I started to laugh at the clingy part.

We got out of the car and everyone was looking at me and Royalty.

I heard someone whisper"that is the alphas mate" looks like everyone know I am his mate now.

As we walked in the school lilly and Logan jumped in front of us smiling really hard.

"I heard you are my brother's mate" Logan said still smiling real hard.wait lilly and Logan are Nathan's sister I never knew that.

"Umm yeah"I said looking down.

"I am so happy it is you and not one if those other girls like Stacy" lilly told me in.

"Hey I will see you guys later" Logan said as she pulled lilly with her.

Me and Royalty were at our locker when I looked up and saw Nathan. I looked at Royalty and she was halfway down the hallway,I am going to get her back for leaving me here with Nathan.

"Hi Zara"he said to me as I closed my locker.

"Hi Nathan"I said in a shakey tone.

"I am so sorry for running away like that I should have not did that" I apologized to him as I hugged him.

"It's okay Zara" he told me as he held me tight. I feel so safe in his arms.

"Hey. Let's met up for the project at a smoothie cafe" he told me.

We already planned out the dance and song on Tuesday and we just didn't know where to do the video at.

"Okay"I said back

Royalty POV

I feel so bad because I forgot to call Zach yesterday to tell him I couldn't meet him after school because I was with my sister. I don't think he will make it a big deal though.

Zara outfit at the top