chapter 33

Unknown POV

Who does that stupid bitch think she is. I have been waiting on Nathan to love for years. I will get my revenge on her. I have just the way to do it.

Zara POV
"Hurry up zara we are going to be late" I heard Nathan say. I'm a getting ready to met his parents. I'm nervous. What if they don't like me.

Nathan POV

Zara taking forever but she probably is taking long because she is meeting my parents. They will like her. She met my dad but I don't think she knew it was my dad. And guess what I still don't know what she is.

At the parents house

"Nathan I hope they like me though" zara said.

"They will like you I promise" I told her as I opened the door. Only to see my dad.

Zara POV

Wait what Mr.Cameron is Nathans dad?

"Hey Mr.Cameron" I said to him. Next to him was a very pretty woman. I know why Nathan gets his looks now.

"Hello I am crystal nice to meet you I am so glad my son found his mate" she told looking happy as ever.

"Oh hello I am zara" I told her. I looked at Nathan and he looked happy that I was getting along with his parents.

"Okay so let's go eat some dinner" his mom yelled. I can tell that she loved food and that me and her were going to get along very well.

During dinner

"Zara did that really happen" lilly said.

Lilly and Logan came from dance practice. So they joined us for dinner.

"Okay zara what are your hobbies?" Mrs. Crystal asked me.

"I sin-" I was going to say but got cut off by the front door opening.

Well well well.....guess who it was Stacey.

"Hello everyone. Hi Mrs. Crystal so happy to see you again."Stacey said.

"Omg what the hell do you want Stacey" lilly said to her.

I looked over at their parents and they looked like they didn't like her either.

"Okay so what are we eating?" Stacey asked.

I told her last time to leave us alone.

"Oh we are eating bake chicken. And you need to get out of my house" Mrs. Crystal said to Stacey.

"Fine,but I will be back for you baby" Stacey said to Nathan and rolled her eyes at me.

I looked over at Nathan and he looked disgusted.

I hope y'all liked that chapter. And vote and look at my other books.