chapter 39

Zara POV

Me,Nathan and royalty just got done telling my parents what happen.

They said they would go back to sea and that me and royalty would stay with the werewolves.

My parents had already planned on going back to sea. So that's why.
Also my parents trust me and royalty.

*****
Me and royalty are at the pack house. And everyone is calling me Luna it is kinda annoying.

I am unpacking my stuff and setting everything up.

"Hey girl" I heard someone say and that made me jump.

"Oh sorry if I scared you I just wanted to say hey and that am Riley" she said she looked really familiar.

"You look really familiar do I know you from some where?" I asked Riley.

"Um. Yeah I was that girl that told Stacey off when you came to meet the pack" Riley said looking around the room.

Oh so that's the girl okay.

"So what are you doing here? Not that am not happy or anything I just wanted to know" Riley said to me as I kept putting my clothes away in the proper place.

"Well I Dont even know there was a shadow something in my house and Nathan wanted me and my sister royalty to move here so Royalty and i can be protected" I told her and she looked shocked then quickly regained her normal face.

"Oh you Dont say, oh umm... I got to go" she said in a quick hurry and ran out of the room.

Well that was weird.

Unknown POV

I know it was really weird for me to just up and leave her room but what she said about the shadow things. I know things. I really Dont if I should tell people what am really am. I hope theyDont judge me. I Dont think they will considering that Zara is a little of it.

I hope y'all like that little twist I have a lot in store for this book so be prepared.😕😕😑😑😊😊😊😂😂😂