chapter 28

"I am so so sorry Zara please forgive me please" Nathan said to me. All day he has been asking me to forgive him but all I did was ignore him.

"Please Zara" he begged me. All I did was look at him and I shut locker and turned and walked away. For some reason I feel bad but it was his fault though.

Nathan POV

I messed up big time with Zara I really hopes she gives me another chance.
I decided I would mind link Zach.

Hey Zach

What's up you good?

No.I messed up with Zara and I don't know what to do.

I might have an idea.......

Zara POV

Me and Royalty walked to our usually table and sat down.

I looked over at the stage and seen Nathan. I hope he does not do any thing stupid.

"If I can get everyone's attention, I would like to sing a song to a very special girl to say that I am sorry" Nathan said through the microphone.

As he was about to sing I heard miss wanna be Barbie opps I mean Stacey say "aww I can't believe he is doing this for me" all I did was turn around and eat my three pieces of pizza. What don't judge me.

(Video is at the top how he was singing)

You gotta go and get angry at all of my honesty
You know I try but I don't do too well with apologies

I hope I don't run out time
Could someone call a referee

Cause I just need one more shot at forgiveness...........

"Zara will you forgive me please just let me explain" Nathan said through the microphone while he was looking at me.

I heard Stacey gasp probbly because she knew that him singing was not for her.

"Yes I forgive you" I said loud enough for him to hear me.

As soon as I said that he dropped the microphone and ran to me and picked me up while hugging me.

"Hey your not off the hook yet. First you have to but me food on our date then you have to explain"I said to Nathan .

"Yes I will tell you everything,I am so so so s-"I kissed him so he would stop talking.

"I know your sorry Nathan I am too oh and next time don't talk to much"I told him as I heard the bell ring which was telling us that lunch is over.

I hoped y'all like this chapter.