Part 11: Depression

-Justin's POV-

'Wha-what?"

"Please get out, sir," a doctor said.

A tear streamed down my cheek and then several. I quickly walked out of the room and sank down to the floor. I hugged my knees and put my elbows on them. I put my hands on my eyes and sobbed into them.

I heard the breath of someone sitting down next to me.

I looked up and saw my mom. "Mom.."

"Sweetie, I want you to know that everything is going to be fine. I've been in the same situation. She sighed. "Your father and a few of his friends had gone out. I was home taking care of you. Well, they went to the bar and got drunk. One of his friends ended up driving, they were partying and yelling and screaming in the truck. They were messing around and...and the truck flipped."

She paused. "2 out of 4 of them died. Jeremy was one of the lucky ones."

I looked down. "Oh. I didn't know that. I just love Destiny so much. I couldn't imagine losing her."

"It'll all be fine. I promise."

"Okay, thanks mom."

She nodded and got up. She kissed my forehead and walked down the hall.

-Destiny's POV-

I was gasping for air. I felt like my throat was closing up, I felt like I was about to die.

It was getting harder and harder to breathe and I heard the doctors yelling. I felt something sharp in my arm and I completely dosed off. I still could barely breathe.

-Tamara's POV-

Katie, Alexis, and I had ended up going home. We sat on the couching, talking.

"I-I'm glad Justin is okay, bu-" Alexis started.

"He's not okay! He might lose the love of his life," Katie stated.

Alexis probably didn't know any better. She was 10. I was 15, Katie was 17.

"Yeah. Let's just keep her in our prayers."

My phone started ringing.

Who do you think is calling? :o 3+ votes and comments for more! (: By the way, sorry for not updating in a while. I wasn't home for a week or so and I didn't have access to a computer. /: but I'm back! (: