Part 13: Finally!

-Destiny's POV-

I pulled away from the kiss and smiled.

I tried to sit up more, but it hurt. I groaned in pain and lay back down.

Justin frowned. "Baby, I hate seeing you like this."

"I know, Justin. But I'll be fine, it'll get better. I promise."

He grabbed my hand and lowered his head. "Yeah, I know. But I can't help thinking that it's my fault that you're like this."

"Babe, it's not your fault! Besides, what's the worst that could happen?"

He didn't reply. He didn't even move. I let go of his hand and he lifted his head up.

Doctor Gonzales walked in. "Am I interrupting?"

I shook my head. "No, sir."

"When will I be able to get out of the hospital?" I asked.

"1, maybe 2 days. The pain needs to go down, if you tried to sit up right now you would feel terrible pain in your back and legs," Dr. Gonzales said.

"Yeah, I figured that out," I smiled.

He smiled back. Dr. Gonzales had been my doctor since I was 7. Now I was 18. He has always been an amazing Doctor.

I had to take medicine and stuff for the next day and night, the pain was going down. Justin stayed with me, until morning.

I woke up and saw that Justin wasn't there. He walked in right as I looked at the door, with bags in his hand.

"Good morning, babe. Sorry, I went to grab breakfast for us."

He opened the bags and handed me an Egg McMuffin from McDonald's. He set an orange juice on the table.

"Thanks."

I took a bite of my Egg McMuffin and swallowed it, after chewing it 27 times. "I get to come home today."

"Yeah, the doctor said you can come home whenever you're ready," he smiled.

"I'm ready now!" I scoffed down the rest of my food, without taking a sip of the orange juice.

"Woah, slow down, speed racer! We still have to check out. And I'm not even done with my food yet!"

He showed me half of his Egg McMuffin and I giggled. "Sorry, I'm just excited to get out of here."

He smiled and continued eating his food.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

5+ votes and comments for more! (: I haven't updated in a while because I've been really busy! Sorry! :(