Part 12: Sadness and Happiness

-Justin's POV-

My mom made me feel a little better, but my heart was still beating like 100 miles per hour. Was she going to survive? Would she be okay? I needed answers...

-Katie's POV-

"A blocked number?" I shrugged and answered the phone. "Hello?"

No response.

"Uh, hello? Who is this?"

"Hey, Katie. It's Aiden."

The horrible memories flew through my mind. My ex boyfriend. The one who'd abused me, raped me, treated me like garbage...I started crying.

"Katie, what's wrong? Who is it?" Tamara asked.

"I can't talk right now. I'm at a...funeral," I said, pressing the end button.

"Remember Aiden? The one that..." I started to tell Tamara. Alexis had run off to her room.

"Yeah. Katie, I'm so sorry."

She hugged me. She was always the one there for me, although I was popular in school.

"Thanks." I wiped my tears.

-Destiny's POV-

I opened my eyes, to slow beeping. I looked around and remembered I was in the hospital. My heart rate was back to normal. I was alive! I looked at Dr. Gonzales, who was writing something down.

"Where's Justin?" I asked.

"Ah, Ms. Destiny. You're awake! He's out in the hall. The surgery was successful, you're okay. I'll go get Justin."

He walked out of the room and I sighed. I closed my eyes, waiting for Justin.

Justin ran in. "Destiny? You're okay!" He smiled and ran over to me, he kissed me.

The first kiss I'd had in days. It felt amazing.

"I love you, so much. I thought I was gonna lose you."

Tears streamed down his face.

"Justin, I've never seen you cry before," I said.

He wiped his tears and kissed me again.

You guys like? c; 5+ votes AND comments for more. (: