Part 9: An Unpleasant Surprise

-Justin's POV-

I had seriously never seen anyone look so beautiful in my entire life. Her smile lit up my world, her eyes sparkled in the moonlight. I barely knew her, but I was already falling in love. As she got closer to the car, I could feel my smile growing bigger.

She got in the car and shook her head, smirking. "Justin. why are you still smiling?"

I laughed. "Sorry, you're just so beautiful."

"Aw, thanks," she responded.

 I nodded and started driving. There was silence for about 2 minutes and then I turned on the radio. 'As Long As You Love Me' started playing.

"Ah, what a coincidence!" Destiny laughed.

I smiled as we started singing together.

-Destiny's POV-

I rested my arm in the middle of our seats and we continued singing. Justin sounded like an angel! J

ustin looked down at my arm and I felt fingers going through mine, I looked down and saw his fingers intertwined with mine. I looked at him.

"Oh, uh, sorry," he said, almost letting go.

I grasped at his fingers tighter. "No, it's alright."

He smiled and looked at me. "You're so pretty." "Th-thanks," I said.

I looked at the road and gasped. "Justin, watch ou-!"

I couldn't finish, it was too late. The last thing I remember were bright lights in my eyes and a big 'BANG!' And then darkness.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

More to come! Vote, like comment!