Part 5: Feelings

-Destiny's POV-

"B-but Justin, you have a girlfriend." He picked up his cellphone and dialed a number. He put his phone up to his ear. "Who are you calling?" I asked. He just looked at me and then looked away. I heard it ring twice and then someone picked up. "Hello?" It sounded like Kaitlyn. "Hey. Meet me at the café at 6:00. Okay?" Justin said. "Okay! Bye!" That was all I heard before Justin hung up and got up. He started waling up the stairs. "Who was that?" I asked. "Kaitlyn!" Justin yelled from the top of the stairs. "Why?" I asked. "Nothing. But can you meet me back here at 8:00?" Justin asked. I heard footsteps coming down the stairs. "I'm not sure if my mom will let me. I'll ask, though. Why were you talking to Kaitlyn and why are you going to the café with her?" I asked. "I have no time. I'll tell you later," Justin said, tossing a sweatshirt on. "Oh, um. Okay. Bye," I said, walking out the door. I started walking home. It took me about 15 minutes to get there. I got my keys, which were on a necklace, unlocked the door, and I walked in the house to find my mom gone. She's probably just on another business trip, I thought to myself. I tossed my keys on the kitchen counter and looked in the fridge. I grabbed and apple and rinsed it off. Before I took a bite, I saw a note on the counter. 'Dear Destiny, I'm on another business  trip. This one is very important and long. I might not be back for 3 months. Stay safe! Xoxo, mom.' Just as I thought. I shrugged and walked into my room, with the apple in my hand. I flopped down on my bed. My eyes felt heavy, so I closed them for a second.

-Justin's POV-

I sat at the table with a coffee in my hand, waiting for Kaitlyn. She finally walked through the door and came over. She sat down and smiled. "Hi!" "Hey," I said. "Can I buy you something to eat or drink?" "No thanks, I'm good," said Kaitlyn. "So what did you want to talk to me about?" "Um. I-I think we should break up." He smile turned into a frown. "Listen, before you say anything. I love you, you know I do. The reason I'm doing this is I don't see a future for us." Kaitlyn stood up. "After all I've done for you, this is what I get?!" she asked. I stood up. "After all YOU'VE done for ME? I've given you everything, Kaitlyn." I turned around and saw about 10 girls coming towards us.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Did you guys like it? Comment what you thought (: Follow me and vote for this please! Thank yahhh! (: