Chapter 1

Setting: Onstage America Competition in NJ season 3 episode 6

Chloe POV

I was nervous more than usual only because Candy Apples had a new team and choreographer and I'm not sure how talented they are or if the choreographer is as good as Ms. Abby. But I was sure my group would do amazing anyway.As me and the girls waited backstage, four boys walked backstage. The tall one was cute. He had brown eyes and brown hair. When he saw me, he walked over to me and said, "Hi my name is Zack and I'm from Candy Apples. Do you know who the ALDC girls are?" I was is shock. Those boys were Cathy's new team? It is really hard to beat boys."Well, I'm from the ALDC and these are my team mates. This is Paige, Maddie, Nia, Brooke and Kendall."

"So what's your name?"

"Chloe"

"Pretty name for a pretty girl

He walked away.

ZACK POV

Chloe is really pretty and shes sweet and nice, but she is from the ALDC. I decided to talk to her more.

"Hey Chloe"

She turned around.

"Oh hi." She replied.

So she thought I was all sweet and nice, huh?

"We are gonna beat you and your fat dance instructor"

" Don't you dare say another word about Abby-"

Paige and Nia had to hold her back from attacking me.

"Do you have a solo, blondie?" I asked Chloe.

"Yeah- but why do you care?" she responded, being released. "And don't call me blondie."

"Because I have a solo myself."

CHLOE POV

I have never been so angry before! He insulted Abby and myself and I thought he was nice at first but I feel right into his rotten apple trap.

When we were done performing the group, it was time for my solo. It is a contemporary piece called Silence. I did it at Nationals and I won but that was 5 years ago.

They announced me, I did my dance, they announced zack, he did his dance. Now it is time for group awards. In second place is the Candy Apples Dance Center! In first is...........

THE ABBY LEE DANCE COMPANY!!!!!!!!!!

For the teen solo division second place is going to Zack! In first place is,..........

CHLOE FROM THE ABBY LEE DANCE COMPANY!!!!!!!!!!

I beat Zack in both of my dances! That will shut him up!!!!