Chapter 10

ZACKS POV

I was about head up to bed when I heard a knock on my front door. I opened it to find Chloe and about 5 suitcases.

"My mom kicked me out!" She sobbed into my arms.

"It's okay, baby. My mom will understand." I assured her."Mom! Come here!"

"What is it, Zack?" Mom said walking down the steps.

"My mom kicked me out!" Chloe cried running into my mom's arms.

"It'll be alright, you can live with us." Mom said. Thank you, I mouthed to her. We helped Chloe haul her suitcases upstairs.

"Who is she?" My sister, Mia asked.

"This is Chloe, she is my girlfriend and she is pregnant. With my baby. Bye Mia." I said quickly, walking away from Mia.

Chloe set up in my room and we went to bed. Boy was I tired. It had been a long surprising day. During the night, I heard her wimpering softly.

"Chlo, what's wrong?" I asked, concerned.

"My mom hates me!" She whispered, tears falling down her cheeks.

"She doesn't hate you." I assured her.

"She wouldn't have kicked me out if she loved me!" She whispered back. That made me hug her even tighter. I wanted her to feel loved.

PAIGES POV

I haven't heard from Chloe since the whole boyfriend blowup. I have called her 57 times and not once has she picked up. When I tried calling for the 58th time, she picked up.

"PAIGEIMISSEDYOUSOMUCH!!!!!" She said all in one breath.

"IMISSEDYOUTOOTWINNIE!!!!!!" I said all in one breath.

"Well," Chloe said, sadly. "I'm pregnant, PaigeyMac."

"OMG CHLOE CAN I BE THE AUNT! I COULD BE AUNT PAIGEY!!! I screamed excitedly.

She giggled at my excitement and said, "Of course, Paige. And here's another piece of news,and it's way worse than the first one."

I got more serious and gulped. "What is it?"

"I got kicked out!" She revealed.

"Chloe! Are you homeless? Are you living on the street? Tell me Chlobird!!!!"

"I'm actually living with Zack." She replied. I sighed.

CHLOES POV

Zack and I walked up to the ALDC nervously.

"Here goes nothing." I commented.

We opened the doors and walked in slowly. Abby looked up at me in pure shock.

"Abby, what are we going to do for Clara's costume?" Mom walked in. We looked at each other for a little than she walked away.

Zack and I walked past the desk and into the dancers den. All eyes were on us. Abby waltzed in a second later.

"How do you even have the nerve to show up here with him?" Abby sneered.

"Well, I think I should leave because I know that the people who should care the most, don't care." I shot back. I was turning into my mom.

"Fine. What do you have to say to us?" Abby asked.

" I am pregnant. So I quit." I said. You could hear a gasp upon the moms. The girls just looked excited. Abby looked as if she was about to murder Zack and I.

" Out, now, your done. No more dancing here. You and your little baby can go and play with Cathy and Anthony." Abby said.

" Great, goodbye." I stormed out with Zack.

Zack dropped me off at Paiges house later to talk about the baby.

"If its a girl, I like the name Tiffany." Paige suggested.

"I love that name!" I said, excitedly.

Later that night, I walked home. When I reached Zacks house, in his window I saw him. With another girl. At first I thought it was Mia or Gina, but they had brown hair. This one was Blondel.I bolted into the house and ran upstairs. I opened to door to hos room. Just Zack.

"