Chapter 8

ABBYS POV

I was getting ready for pyramid when Josh Hyland approached me and asked to speak to me. Of course I said yes.

"So what did you want to talk to me about?" I asked.

"I was at the movies yesterday and saw Chloe with a boy." Josh stated.

"Okay, and does this boy dance?" I questioned, wondering if it was someone like Nick or Brandon.

"Yeah, but he dances for the Candy Apples. It's Zack Torres. I have proof." At first I didn't believe him but then I saw the pictures. How could Chloe do that? I walk into the dancers den where I find Chloe, the girls, and the moms.

"Chloe! I hear that you have a boyfriend." I said. Chloe turned pale. Busted.

"Yeah..." she replied

"And who is this boy?" I asked. I needed to hear it from her.

Chloe bolted out the door in a heartbeat.

"CHRISTI!!!!! YOU LET HER OUT OF THE HOUSE WITH A BOY FROM A RIVAL STUDIO???!!!!! BAD PARENTING CHRISTI!!!!!!!! IS CHLOE THAT STUPID THAT SHE WOULD GO MAKE OUT WITH A BOY FROM CANDY APPLES?" I screamed at Chloe's horrible mother. The moms started chattering as the girls all looked at each other nervously.

PAIGES POV

Christi was about to scream back at Abby, but I needed to stand up for my twinnie.

"Chloe loves Zack!" I yelled above the chaos. "Have you ever had that feeling where you are right where you are supposed to be? That's how Chloe feels with Zack! Or that feeling where you just know that they are the one for you? It must be an amazing feeling because I have never seen Chloe happier than she is when she's with Zack. And Zack loves her back." I finished my speech.

CHLOES POV

After the whole scene in the den, I called Zack. I didn't wanna be in that studio for another second.

"Can you pick me up from the studio?" I said, trying hard to hold my tears in.

" Of course, babe! Are you crying?" Zack asked.

"Yeah." I replied, letting my tears slide down my cheeks.

"Why?"

"I'll tell you in the car, just please hurry."

Zack arrived about 2 minutes later. I got in the car. As I got in, the team came out to look for me. My mom caught my eye and nodded her head. She always said that if you love something, you need to be with it.