Chapter 4

CHLOES POV

Kendall called me about having a sleepover at her room with all the girls. I was reluctant at first because of Paige, but I shook it of and decided to go. When I got there all of the girls hugged me. Except Paige who just stood there and pretended to text. Once we all sat down, we started to talk.

(C=Chloe P=Paige M=Maddie B=Brooke K= Kendall n= Nia)

N: So Chloe, what happened with you and Zack?

C: Nothing.....

M:Come on there obviously had to be something!

B; Yeah, tell us.

P: I'll tell if you don't.

C: ok fine. We kissed and that is it!

P: I do not believe that for a second you were half naked!

Awkward silence.

K: Chloe, I think that you might have to just forget about Zack.

C: No! I love him and he loves me! I don't care what you guys say! I will have him anyway. Cause hes mine!

I stormed out of Kendalls suite and into my suite. My mom was still at Jills with the other moms. I flung myself onto my bed and started to cry. I was so torn about what I should do. Do I pick friends, or do I pick Zack? I had to make it work.

Minutes later I heard a knock at my door. It was Paige. We instantly hugged.

"I am sooo sorry Paige!" I said.

"Don't be sorry, I am the one who was acting like an idiot. I should have been more considerate. And you can have Zack. I actually think that Nick from Candy Apples is cute."

We both laughed.