Chapter 9

CHLOES POV

Once we got to Zacks house, I told him about what happened in the dancers den.

"Oh gosh, this is bad." Zack said.

"Yeah. How are we gonna fix this?" I wondered out loud.

"How did Abby find out?" He asked.

"I don't know." All the sudden, I felt like I was going to puke. I ran to the bathroom and threw up in the toilet. Zack had followed me. We looked at each other in fright.

Zack's sister had some pregnancy tests so I took one. I sat on the edge of Zack's bed and tapped my foot nervously while Zack paced around the room. After 10 minutes of waiting, we finally got the result. I saw a plus. I dropped the test.

"What?" Zack asked anxiously.

"I- I'm pregnant." I mumbled.

"Chloe, I'm scared and excited and nervous at the same time." Zack replied.

I just sat there. There goes Broadway. There goes all my dreams.

"Are you mad at me?" I asked, holding back all of my tears.

"Of course not! Chlo, I love you and I would never be mad at you. And I am so excited that we are going to have a little baby in 9 months." Zack said, tearing up.

"What are our parents going to think, though?" I asked.

"Well, our moms are friends, so it might work out."

When Zacks mom came home, we came down the steps slowly.

"Uh hi Chloe. What are you doing here?" Gina asked.

"Mom, Chloe and I have been dating for 3 months now and...." Zack trailed off.

Gina raised her eyebrows and said, "Cathy will be furious."

"What I was going to say is that she's pregnant." Zack said. "And I'm the dad." He added.

Gina looked from me to Zack and pulled us in for a hug. "Don't worry. I will support you two and help you through this time."

"Thank you so much!" I said, crying.

*THAT NIGHT AT HOME*

"Mom, can I tell you something?" I asked mom.

"Sure, Chlobird." Mom replied.

"I'm just going to come right out and say it. I'm pregnant." I stated.

Mom stared at me angrily. "Get out of here now!" She screamed at me. I started to sob as I packed my bags.