Chapter 5

ZACKS POV

I awoke to the sound of my alarm clock. 7. Just in time for breakfast. I wrote a note for my mom and toke the elevator down to the lobby. I was so excited to see Chloe. When I got down to the lobby I searched for Chloe. I found her with the rest of her team. Great, I thought. Now I cant talk to her alone. I walked over to their table.

"Congratulations on your wins." I said. Paige nudged Chloe. Chloe smiled at me.

"Thank you, Zack. What a gentleman." Abby Lee said.

I winked at Chloe. She knew what to do.

CHLOES POV

I excused myself from the table and walked over to where Zack was out of earshot and eyeshot from my team.

"Hi," Zack said when he saw me.

"Hey" I replied.

"So I have been thinking and um.... how are we gonna make this thing between us work?" He asked.

" I have absolutely no idea at all." I said. I just wish I knew.....

" We could try to mend Abby and Cathy's relationship...?" He suggested.

" I think that its a good idea, but how could we? Cathy hit Abby with a purse. I do not think they can forgive nor forget that." I said.

"Yeah. Hey um I-" Zack started.

"CHLOE!!!!!" Abby barked across the room. "TIME TO GO!!!"

"That's my queue. Hey here's my number." We shared a quick kiss and then I left.

Zack and I texted back and fourth half the way to the airport saying stuff like I love you. Paige, Maddie and I sat next to each other on the plane passing notes about Zack and I. When we got back to Pittsburgh, we all went home and got some sleep.