Chapter 7

CHLOES POV

I hear the doorbells ring and my moms footsteps coming towards the door. I rush downstairs. She doesn't know that I'm dating Zack!

"Mom, I got it!" I yell.

"Slow down hot pants. Who is it?" Mom asked.

"Uh.... Paige!" I lie.

I crack the door open just enough so I squezze out the door.

"Hey babe, you look beautiful." Zack compliments.

"Thank you. You look beautiful too." I joke

" I only look beautiful?" Zack questions as we get into his car.

"Fine you look sexy." I said, playing along.

"That's more like it."

We arived at the movie theater just in time to get some candy and drinks and popcorn.

We got a extra large drink and popcorn for us to share and a bag of Tootsie roll pops.

JOSH POV

I buy tickets for my friends and I to go see Identity Thief. I see Chloe across the lobby with a guy. That must be the guy she was talking about. I could get close enough to see who it was. Wait a second is that..... ZACK FROM CANDY APPLE???????!!!!!!!!???????? WITH CHLOE? I took pictures of them getting cozy in the theater. I even got shots of them kissing. I think I should show Abby this.

ZACK POV

The movie was HILARIOUS!!!! Chloe thought the same.

After the movie, we started making out in my car. We drove back to my house where my mom wasn't at home. We ran upstairs to my room and started doing it. Man I love Chloe. She is just perfect.

CHLOE POV

In the morning Zack drove me home. I told my mom the night before that I was sleeping over at Paiges house. Since I stayed over at Zacks, she fell for it. I had to get ready for dance. I put on purple booty shorts, a light blue bra top, and a pink flower clip in my hair. The Hylands picked me up for dance, so I had to ride with Josh staring at me. This time it was different. It was sort of an evil smile. He glanced at his phone once in awhile.