Chapter 3

PAIGES POV

"Have fun getting pregnant at 16 in a bathroom on the floor!" I yelled at Chloe as I stormed out. I was angry because Zack was taking Chloe away from me. I was also angry because I like Zack. I was hoping that he liked me back but no. He would rather knock up my best friend. When I got back to the girls table, I told the girls about what I saw. They were all shocked.

"Maybe we should all have a sleepover together with Chloe and talk about it if you are angry at her, Paige." Maddie suggested. The other girls all agreed. Finally I decided it might be nice to talk it through with her and straighten things out.

CHLOES POV

Zack and I were abandoned by our teams at CPK so we walked back to the hotel together.

"What if Paige tells Abby and Cathy and my mom and your mom and Maddie and Brooke......" I had a spaz attack.

"Woah calm down Chlo. It will be fine. Isn't Paige your best friend?" Zack soothed.

"Yeah but when shes angry she acts like... a different person." I said.

"Nick and I are best friends just like you and Paige. And we fight a lot. Once I was talking about the hate that he was getting and then he walked right in the door in the middle of a sentence which just happened to be that he was gay. So he thought I was saying to Jalen and Campbell that he was gay. So I talked to my mom about it and she said to talk it over with him. So I did and we are still best friends."

"Thanks Zack, I will probably see you at breakfast in the morning."

" Hey Chloe! Wait!"

I turned around.

"I love you." He said.

"I love you too Zack"