Enjoy :)

Imagine you're home alone and you're watching TV and then all of sudden you hear a loud and aggressive knocking at your door. You go to answer it and you see Jai stood there staring at you drip wet through, biting his lip and he looks very angry.

"You were supposed to call me!!" He shouts at you still biting his lip.

"I'm sorry, i completely forgot" You shouted back.

"You forgot? You forgot about me? I'll give you something you won't ever forget" Jai screamed as he walks into your house, throwing you over his shoulder and marching up to the bedroom.

He slams you on the bed diving on top of you, kissing your neck and you can't help but moans in his ear. "Jai, what are yo---" He interrupts you by sticking his tongue down your throat, he gasps for air and slowly starts to unbutton your shirt, he still biting his lip and looking into your eyes.. you start to moan even more, he takes your shirt off you and you sit up but he pushes you back down to the bed again taking off your skirt, he feels your wet panties and whispers in your ear,

"God, you are so wet for me.."

He begins to take off your panties and start licking around your clit and slowly inserting his two fingers inside you hitting your G-spot, he kisses up your body leading up to your breasts and back up to your lips. You can't help but scream his name as he puts it inside you and then the rest is well unoooo.....

After you finished, Jai turns to you and says still biting his lip and smiling at you "Will you ever forget me now?"

You replied "No, i will never forget you!"

He gives you soft mouth kisses and whispers in your ear, "I love you baby"

"I love you too Jai" You answered.