Complicated Perfection

My first story so sorry if its a bit rusty. I hope you enjoy xx

Chapter 1~ Normal Day.

My alarm wakes me up at 7:00am. Mum soon follows after to make sure I'm awake. "Rylea get up! If you want to go out today you better hurry up or I'm not taking you!" Mum has brought me to Sydney for a week, just to see if I get any luck. I do busking back at home, just me and my guitar. I asked mum if we could go some place else to spread my music around. I haven't written any songs, I just do covers. Anyway so now I'm dressed, time for my hair. My hair is so annoying. It's brown and comes down to my collarbone. I swear it has every type of curl you can imagine. I run my fingers through it and chuck a beanie on. I look into the mirror and quickly realise I forgot to put makeup on. Since my face isn't covered in pimples or anything right now, I just decide to put eyeliner and mascara on. There, I look decent. I grab my guitar in its case and walk into the lounge room of the hotel. Mum is waiting on the couch ready to go. "Okay. I'm ready. Can we go now?" I ask her. She gets up, grabs her bag and we walk out the hotel room. As we get into the elevator she hugs me. I think she realised how nervous I am. This is the first day I'm going to busk in Sydney. And just to add to the pressure, the biggest boy band in the world is here. One Direction. Oh my god. I'm a huge fan of those guys, and I'm just hoping they see me. But then again. I don't want them to. I don't know what I would do if they saw me, I would probably faint or something. Mum and I finally get out of the elevator and walk outside. We get into a taxi and drive right into the middle of the city. I'm shaking and my mother comforts me. The taxi stops, I guess we've reached our destination. "Call me when you want me to pick you up honey. You can do this Rylea I know you can" Mum tells me. I nod, tell her to have fun, and get out of the taxi. With my guitar in my hand I walk down the street a bit to find some stairs. There! Those ones would be great! I put down my case and pull out my guitar. I sit down and get comfortable. Wow, I didn't realise how busy this street is. Everyone looks at me, I think they are expecting something. Oh yeah, I'm supposed to be playing music right now. God I'm so nervous. I pull myself together and start strumming my guitar. I begin to sing 'Moments' by One Direction, only because they are here today and I thought maybe there could be girls wanting to see them. As I'm singing people have stopped to put some money in my guitar case, some have stopped to listen. My nerves are fading away and I'm feeling more comfortable. The song has ended and I'm trying to think of another song to play. Hmmm... What would people want to hear? I decide to play 'Let Her Go' by Passenger. As I'm playing I notice a small group of girls running past me down the street. They are squeeling like little pigs. I keep singing and strumming my guitar and look towards where the girls are running. That's when I see a whole lot more girls. A massive group of them! I try to keep focus on my singing but I keep getting distracted. The group of girls are walking up my way, and that's when I realise its One Direction's free day. A day they can do what they want. Then I see them. 5 boys walking down the street crowded by screaming girls. Keep calm Rylea keep calm. Oh no...