Chapter 6~Butterflies

We reach the airport and quickly exit the car. Paul leads us through the building along with the rest of the boys security guards. There are quite a lot of screaming girls here, less than I expected though... The guys took a few photos with the fan and signed a few autographs, then we went through the security and luggage checks. After that we headed to our departure point. I walked beside Niall and we talked about a lot of random stuff. He is great to talk to and extremely funny, a lot like me in some ways. We finally boarded our plane and got comfortable in our seats. Zayn grabbed a bed seat so he could have a rest. This is the first time if ever flown in a privet plane before, then again I've only been on a plane four times. I decided to go talk and hang out with Liam who was watching us take off. We sat quietly before he broke the silence.

"I'm so happy you came Rylea".

"Yeah me too".

"I would really like if we became really close friends, you know? Some other girl I can talk to besides Danielle".

I completely forgot he had a girlfriend. How stupid of me, I really like Liam, more than I expected.

"Yeah that sounds great. I'd like that too Liam", I smiled back at him.

He looked at me with his brown eyes and fell asleep on my shoulder. I looked around to see where the other boys went. I saw Zayn still sleeping, Niall and Harry were talking about something, stuffing their faces. They looked so cute. I couldn't see Louis anywhere though, that's strange. I slowly and carefully moved Liam's precious head onto the window of the plane. I stood up quietly and walked around the plane looking for Louis. I noticed the toilet door was locked so I knocked.

"Yeah hold on I'm almost done", I heard Louis say.

I waited outside the door for about another 5 minutes.

"Louis are you okay?" I asked concerned.

"Uhh yeah I'm fine"

"Are you sure? You've been in there for a while now"

I heard the door unlock and saw Louis standing with only his eye poking out from the crack of where he opened the door.

"Do you mind coming in for a second?" He asked softly. I nodded my head and he opened the door widely enough for me to squeeze through. He sat on the toilet with the lid down and I leaned against the door.

"What's wrong Louis?"

"I... I don't really know. I have really bad stomach pains. I don't know if I have butterflies or if I feel sick?"

"I know exactly how you feel. I usually get it all the time when I'm nervous"

He looked at me, his eyebrows scrunched up.

"I don't know why I would be nervous. I'm never nervous about flying" he said curiously.

"Come on let's get out of the toilet. It's pretty squishy, and we'll go sit down and maybe you'll start to feel better", I told him.

He stood up and reached over my shoulder and unlocked the door. I opened it and stepped out with Louis behind me. We went and sat down across and up a bit from Liam.

"I'm starting to feel better now", Louis said.

"Well that's good. Do you know if it was butterflies or not?"

"Yeah I think it was. Dunno why though"

"I even sometimes get them when I'm talking to a really nice attractive guy", I blushed. Louis looked at me and noticed.

"Why are you blushing?"

"Because I've got them right now", I blushed even more and hid my face. Louis wrapped his arm around me and made me rest my head on his shoulder. He was so warm, my butterflies started fading away. Louis is more than I expected him to be, more lovely, more polite, more attractive even. Louis and I started to drift off to sleep when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I opened my eyes and noticed Liam standing there.

"Would you like to grab something to eat? I noticed you hadn't eaten anything this morning", he asked quietly.

"Oh, yeah sure". I carefully lifted my head and put Louis' arm back on his lap. I got up and walked with Liam to get food. While Liam and I were eating, Harry came and sat next to me.

"You know, as soon as you got up, Louis woke up too. He watched you walk off with Liam. He didn't follow obviously but he keeps glancing over to you two", he said. I looked back to where Louis was sitting and saw him look at us. We smiled at each other then turned away. I looked at Harry,

"So... What's wrong with that?" I asked.

"Nothing. I just think he really likes you love".

I turned around to face Liam, he nodded his head in agreement. I blushed bright red.

"Do you like him too?" Liam leaned in and said.

"I've always had a soft spot for Louis. I wouldn't say I like him in that way though. I've only just met you guys"

"Would you like to get to know him more?" Harry interrupted.

"Well yeah I guess"

"Then go sit back with him. Here take this sandwich for him too".

I grabbed the sandwich and gave Harry and Liam a hug and a kiss on the cheek. I walked back over to Louis and sat with him.

"Hey. I got you a sandwich if you're hungry", I handed him the sandwich and he took it, but just put it down. He didn't say anything, he just rested his head on the window and closed his eyes. I turned around to see Harry looking at us. I shrugged my shoulders and he did too in return. I saw Liam was watching a movie back in his seat so I got up and joined him. He had a blanket too so that was even better. I sat next to him and he wrapped me up in the blanket and hugged me.

"Louis is looking over here" he whispered to me.

"I don't know what's wrong with him. I gave him his sandwich and he just closed his eyes"

"Well they definitely aren't closed now"

I peeked at Louis over the blanket and caught him looking our way. Harry walked over to him and they started talking. I couldn't hear them so I continued to watch the movie. Eventually I fell asleep.