Chapter 11~ i love you

I woke up the next morning next to the most god like human being I'd ever met. I rolled over to face the sleeping Louis and kissed his nose. It didn't look like he would be waking up anytime soon so I thought I'd take a moment to remember last night.

*flashback to the night before*

"It's okay love, ill go slow and steady for you. I love you" Louis said in a soft and loving voice.

"I know, I love you too".

Louis leaned over me and kissed me softly, I kissed back and he moved so he was on top of me. Lou slowly moved his hand down to my lower part and stopped kissing me.

"Can I?" He asked innocently. I nodded. We continued kissing while he reached down into my pants and softly stroked me. I'd had this done before but not like this, he knows my spot already. Louis smiled as I took a deep breath in. I moved my hands down to his pants and undid them and slid them off. Louis got his hand out of my pants and tugged off my shirt and started trailing kisses down my stomach. I twisted my fingers in his hair loosely and closed my eyes. As he reached my waist he looked up and our eyes met. He knew he was aloud so he pushed down my pants and underwear in a swift motion. I quickly sat up, getting nervous, and started kissing him while taking his shirt off. I felt over his toned body and started kissing and sucking his neck. He groaned, as I knew his weak spot. He layed me back down, and positioned himself in front of my lower region. He licked his lips and slowly licked over my nub. I moaned, Lou continued licking and stroking over my folds, while I fisted his hair and the sheets. I was about to come then I pulled Louis up.

"Are you okay love? Did I do something wrong?"

"No it's fine. You're doing everything right. I just want to return the favour now".

Louis' eyes widened. I pushed him back onto the bed so I was on top. I moved down to Louis' rising erection and started licking up and down his shaft. God he was so big, I wasn't sure how much I would fit in. I decided to just go for it. I'd never done this before, so I hope I'm not too bad. I took as much of him as I could into my mouth and started sucking. After a few minutes Louis was a groaning mess underneath me. He had one hand in my hair softly, and the other tugging on his own hair.

"Oh god Rylea, I'm... I'm.. Babe stop!"

I quickly stopped and looked up at him. Did I hurt him?

"Did I hurt you? I'm sorry Lou. I've never done this before", I said with a pout.

"No love, I was just about to come. You're almost too good."

I sighed with relief. Louis pulled me up on top of him and kissed me. He rolled me over so he was on top again. I think it's going to happen now.

"Are you sure you want to do this now? We can wait." He asked.

"Yes I'm sure. I want you Lou".

"It's going to hurt a bit. So just tell me when it's too much and I'll stop okay?"

I nodded my head and he kissed me again. He positioned himself to my centre, and slowly, carefully, started pushing his shaft into me. It hurt quite a bit, though I tried not to show it. Louis constantly asked me if I was okay, if it was hurting, if he wanted me to stop. I just told him everything was okay, and to keep going. Eventually the pain stated going away and I started feeling pleasure from it. I kissed Louis and he knew the pain was now gone. He started thrusting quicker, a little faster. I reached around him to hold his back, I moved one hand up behind his neck. Never in my life had I felt this good before. Knowing I have the man of my dreams with me, making love to me right now, just added to the pleasure. In about 10-15 minutes, Louis and I were a moaning sweaty mess, we climaxed at the same time and Lou flopped down next to me.

"Holy shit", I sighed. I wiped my forehead with the back of my hand to wipe a few drops of sweat away. Louis faced me and grabbed my waist.

"I love you Rylea. So much already", he whispered .

" I love you too Louis".

*end of flashback*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

🌸Okay so that was my first mushy chapter. I hope it was okay oh my gosh. I giggled alot while writing this... If only dreams could come true right? Hahaha okay well tell me what you think, keep voting, sharing whatever :)

Love you mofos xoxox 🌸