Chapter 9~ confirmed

Hey guys. Sorry I haven't updated in a while. I'm back at school and stuff so I'm really busy and tired. I'm sick at the moment and bored so I thought I should write more :) anyway hope you enjoy xx

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They boys returned home pretty late. I only know that because I fell asleep in Louis' bed and he woke me up accidentally. I looked over at the alarm clock and noticed it was 11pm. I turned my head slowly to face Lou and saw his back turned to me. I got up quietly, trying not to move the bed to much, and walked out into the kitchen. I didn't bother making dinner, I was to tired. I walked past the lounge and saw Harry passed out, his arm dangling over the edge. I put his arm back over his waist and he stirred a bit. His thick eye lashes fluttered as his green orbs stared into mine. I cleared my throat, smiled, and continued my way to the fridge.

"What are you doing up Rylea?" Harry asked.

"Just hungry. Don't mind me, go back to sleep", I answered.

I heard him get up and walk into his room. I rummaged through the fridges and found some left over pizza I ordered for lunch. I finished that off and decided to go back to bed.

Before I opened the bedroom door, Harry was sitting across the hall.

"Haz I thought I said you could go back to bed. Are you okay?" I was getting a bit worried for Harry. I don't even know why.

"I'm fine, I just wanted to talk to you. Can I?"

I went and sat next to him and he put his hand on my thigh. I blushed a little but kept my head down. What was he doing? Didn't he know my feelings for Louis? He reached for my face but I turned my head, pretending to fix my hair. Harry held my chin and turned my face to his. We were inches apart, not even that. His other hand pushed my back away from the wall and snaked his way around my waist. Oh no. Harry please no. I think he's drunk. He had to be. He's never like this. I didn't want to yell out because I didn't want to wake the other boys, but I also didn't want this to happen. I hoped Louis would just wake up and come get me. Harry leaned his face closer to mine and I pressed my lips into a firm line. No way was he kidding me. As much as I've always wanted to I couldn't. You might think I'm crazy but if you were in my situation, hopefully you'd feel the same way. Haz started trailing kisses down my neck, I fisted his hair to try and move him away. I failed, he's stronger than me. He's definitely drunk. Finally I heard a door creak open. It was Louis'.

"What the fuck is going on!?" He yelled.

Harry stopped what he was doing and let me go. I quickly jumped up and ran into Louis' open arms. He kissed the top of my head and pushed me behind him.

"Harry get up! Go to bed, why are you even drunk? You're an idiot! We'll talk about this later you bastard!" I could tell Louis was angry. He grappled Harry's arm and pulled him into his room and layer him on the bed. I stood at the door watching, I few tears running down my face. Louis came over and moved me out of the way to shut the door. As he did so, he wrapped his arm around my shoulder and pulled me into a warm, comforting hug. I sobbed into his chest as he rubbed my back. We walked back into Louis' room and climbed into bed. I moved on top of Louis as he hugged me.

"I'm so sorry Rylea. He's never like that. It'll never happen again I promise. Shhh it's okay" Louis soothed me. I lifted my head up and kissed him passionately. He kissed back and moved me closer to him.

He broke the kiss, and pressed his lips to my nose.

"Rylea I think it's time I told you about how I feel for you. I really like you. I can see myself being in a relationship with you, I know it probably won't happen just yet because we've known each other only for a week, but still. I want to be yours Rylea. One day."

A tear rolled down my face. It was a happy tear.

"I feel the same way Louis. I have from the moment I met you" I whispered.

We smiled at each other and fell asleep exactly how we were. It was now confirmed. I've fallen for Louis and it seems he has fallen for me. Perfect.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up on top of Louis, jus as I had fallen asleep. Last night was weird. I wonder if Harry remembers anything. It would probably be easier if he didn't. It would be awkward then. I looked up at Louis, he was still asleep. I kissed his mouth softly and got up. He rolled over and mumbled something I couldn't understand. I heard plates being moved around on the table in the kitchen so I went out. And there was Harry, making tea and breakfast. I tried to act as casual as possible and went and sat at the table with Liam.

"Good morning love" Liam said.

"Yeah good morning Rylea!" Harry added on. I guess he doesn't remember.

"Goodmorning you two" I replied happily. Then I felt myself being picked up and spun around by strong arms. I knew those arms. Louis put me back on the ground and hugged me. I pulled away and kissed him. Liam and Harry awed as we turned around to face them. I know I was blushing, I think I saw a bit if pink on Louis aswell. Then someone decided it would be funny to throw a pillow at the back of my head. I giggled and covered the back of my head. Oh he thinks he's funny he did it again. I turned around to see Niall laughing hysterically. I ran over and tackled him to the ground tickling him. I know he weak spots. We rolled on the ground for a few minutes tickling each other. Zayn had finally arose from the grave and joined in the laughter. Niall helped me up and hugged me. We all said our good mornings and sat at the table.

"God Harry it smells amazing"

"I don't know what you've cooked but I agree!"

"Harry gimme the food before I eat someone!!"

"Calm down boys god it's coming!"

Harry and Louis walked over with our plates and set them down in front of us. Mmm pancakes with ice cream and berries. Oh and freshly squeezed orange juice. I'm in heaven. We all scoffed down our breakfasts and talked about what we are going to do for the day. The boys had a day off to do what they wanted, not like they don't do it anyways. Harry and Zayn said they wanted to check out Auckland and go for a drive around. Liam and Niall decided to do the same, maybe go say hello to some fans if they saw any. Louis suggested a movie day, and I would accompany him.

"Are you two a couple or what?" Liam asked.

"Yeah you might as well be, you obviously looooove each other" Niall cooed.

I looked at Louis, I didn't know what to say because I was wondering the same thing. Louis stood up and knelt down in front of me.

"Rylea?" He held my hands in his and looked at me with those deep blue eyes. I nodded.

"I don't care about how I said we've only known each other a week. I want you to come live with us back in England. Will you also do me the great pleasure of being my most treasured girlfriend. I promise to love you with all my heart and give you everything you want and need".

That's it. I couldn't takeout anymore. I broke down on tears right in front of them all. I crashed my body into Louis and hugged him like it was the last one I'd ever give.

"Yes yes yes!!!"