Chapter 4 : The Mission

Elie woke up in her bed wondering what had happened. One minuet she was watching the lights ,the next she was dead asleep. Then she heard voices coming from the throne room. Elie decided to go and see who it was.

                                                She tip-toed down to the throne room ,and put her ear against the door. "They got him ,Jupiter. They have him." Some one said clearly panicking. Elie's heart skipped a beat. Had that evil Sea Witch gotten Jason! "Calm down ,Neptune. I will help you in any way I can." The Sky Lord said. "That is the thing. Her fortress is impenetrable to rulers."  Neptune replied. "Then I'll have my daughter go.'' Jupiter said. "No..." Then Elie walked in. "I'll go." She said with confides. "Eaglastice, are you sure you want to do this?" The Sky Lord asked. "Positive. It is the least I could do for him. He saved me countless times." Elie said. The Sky Lord turned to Neptune and said "There your problem is solved." "I can't thank you enogh ,Eaglastice." The Lord of the Seas said. Elie bowed to the Sea Lord and said  "It is an honor." Then in a shimer of blue light he was gone. 

                                                Elie was about to leave when her father stopped her. "What dad?" She asked. "I just wanted to give you something for your mission." The Sky Lord said handing Elie his magic golden staff. "Thank you dad." She said giving him a smile. "It will protect you in times of need."  He said kindly. "Promise me you'll come home savely?" He asked. "When don't I dad?'' Elie said with a smile. She turned and left.