Chapter 8: Mom to the Rescue

"Welcome to the Bermuda Triangle." The witch said with a wicked smile. Flamous picked himself of the ground and spit the sand out of his mouth. "How did you do that?" Flamous asked squinting in the bright sun light. "That was just a little trick I learned from the Earth Mistress. It allows to travel anywhere on Earth in the blink of an eye. It is quite fun after you get past the nausea." The witch said smiling like she had just got off best ride of her life. Flamous looked like he was going the throw-up.

"All right how are we suppose to get down there?" I asked. " I can only get one person down there safely." The witch said looking from me to Flamous. "Um mm I don't really like the sea and I think it doesn't like me so much either so.... I say Elie goes." Flamous said backing away. "Fine I'll go." I said. "Now remember I can't protect you in the Sea Witch's lair so try not to get into to much trouble." The witch said smiling. The witch said something under her breath and I disappeared in a flash of light.

........................................................................................................................................................

This part will be from Jason's POV.

I sat there chained to the wall when I heard the noise. It sounded like a grenade going off on the surface of the water. I looked around trying to find were the sound had come from when the room erupted in a brilliant white light. The light faded. I saw that the source of the light was Elie. She had magically appeared in the middle of the room.

"How did you....'' I began but Elie cut me off. "There is no time for explanations. I need to get you out of here." She said quickly. At that moment the Sea Witch walked in.

"Oh what a pleasant surprise." The Sea Witch said with a wicked smile. "Back off witch." Elie said pointing her golden staff at the Sea Witch. The Sea Witch laughed. "You think you could have the slightest bit of a chance of defeating me?" The Sea Witch laughed. "Bring it hag." Elie challenged. The Sea Witch laughed even harder. " Are yo sure you want to risk you life for this boy? He's really not that bright. Of course which hero is?" The Sea Witch said.

Elie charged at the Sea Witch with her staff raised to strike ,but the Sea Witch knocked her aside. Elie lay there one the ground unconscious and helpless. The Sea Witch loomed over her smiling wickedly.

"I can't wait to kill your little friend right in front you. I can wait to see your face when you fail to save the person who saved you. Oh how much I will enjoy putting an end to your happiness." The Sea Witch laughed wickedly. A feeling of rage came over me. I was going to destroy that witch!

My trident suddenly flew through the air and smashed the my bounds. I grabbed my trident and held it to her neck. She merely laughed.

"Oh the little boy thinks he can kill me." Enchantra laughed. Suddenly one of her tentacles wrapped my neck and pulled me way from her. I tried to break free from her grip but it was no use. Suddenly the Sea Witch screamed in pain dropped me to the ground. I realized what had happened, Elie had smacked the witch in the back of the head with her staff. The witch whipped around and smacked Elie. I grabbed my trident and thrust into her shoulder. She screamed even louder. She finally gave up and fell to the ground.

Elli grabbed my arm and we swam toward the mouth of the cave. We were almost out when in a swirl of black smoke the Witch appeared in front of us. I readied my trident. The Witch just laughed. She waved her hand and my trident went flying.

"You aren't leaving hear alive. I don't care what Vaulocre says, I'll kill you both if I have to!" The Sea Witch growled. "You will not touch those children, Enchantera." A voice said from behind the Sea Witch. The Witch whipped around to see Madam MaKey standing right behind her.