Chapter 5: The Adventure Begins

From this point the book is Elei's point of view.

                                 The next morning I went right to the library. I had to figure out where the Sea Witch's lair is. I had to save Jason. There was no way I was going to let that evil Sea Witch kill him. He save my life now it is my turn to save his. All I need to do is find him.

                                 I looked and looked but I could not find anything on the Sea Witch. The entire library did not have anything about the Sea Witch. I decided that the human people might know something to at least give me a hint were the Sea Witch hides.

                                  I went down to Earth and found a library. I first tried some mythology books but they were no help. Then I searched the Internet. I con't even find a little hint. Where was she?

                                  Then some one tapped me on the shoulder. I turned around and right behind me was my friend, Flamous. "What are you do?" I asked. "I just wanted to see my friend. What ya looking at?" He asked putting his head right next to mine. I tried closing the page but it was to late. "The Sea Witch. What you looking up that?" Flamous asked giving me a weird look. "You remeber what I told you about me and Jason?" I asked him. "Ya." He replied. "Well ,Jason has an evil Aunt named  Enchantra.  She was banished by Neptune. Volcore released her from her bounds and now she has kidnapped Jason." I explained. "so you are going to save him?" Flamous asked. "Well he saved my life ,now it is my turn to save his." I said trying not to think about him. "I want to help." He incised. "No it is to dangerous." I said. "Your not my mom. I'll do what ever I want." He said persistently. "Fine but I don't even know where to start looking." I said frustrated.

                                  "Well it would be somewhere in the water, right?" Flamous asked. "Ya, so what does that have to do with anything?" I asked. "Well I know somewhere that is really strange. The Bermuda Triangle. Latelly a lot of weird thing have happened there." He said. "Good start but I want to be sure." I said turning to the computer. I typed "Bermuda Triangle" in the search bar. I clicked on the thing that said  "The Bermuda Triangle - Myths and legends" .

                                   "It says that the Bermuda Triangle is supposedly home to an evil creature of the deep. From what it says it looks like she lives there. It even says that some believe an evil Sea Witch live s and hides in the triangle.'' I told him. "It looks like we are going to Florida." Flamous said stanting up.