Daughter of the Sky Lord

The winter solstice is coming up! I can't wait! Oh, you don't celebrate the winter solstice do you? Well it is the one day when the sea ,and the sky come together ,and just have fun. We exchange gifts ,have a dance ,and watch the northern lights. We all gather at the north pole. It is like Christmas for the sea ,and sky. It is my favorite holiday.

But this year there will something different ,Elie made a new friend, he is a human. Elie slipped up and told him our little secret ,and now he is coming to the celebration. I hate the idea ,but the Sky Lord is fine with it.

Anyway, to the interesting stuff. The Sea Witch has escaped. My dad says she probably won't come near me ,and if she does he won't just bind her this time. He says she won't try unless she has back-up. That still scares him because he thinks Vaulcore is still out there ,but I doubt that.

My dad said I shouldn't worry about it ,which I don't. This year's solstice celebration is going to be awesome. Even with a human there. But there is something non-human about him ,like the color of his eyes is non-human looking. His eyes are a fiery red. I think he is another demon just waiting to attack . We will just have to wait and see.