Chapter 3 : Save Me

The security was put on high alert ,but the celebration went on. Once the Sky Lord announced that the celebration was to continue ,the crowed roared with excitement. Once the celebration began ,Elie ran over to me and gave my a big hug.

                                        "That was so scary!!" She said squeezing the life out of me. "They could have taken you." Elie said squeezing me harder. Then she let go and blushed. I blushed too. "They could have taken you too." I said.

                                          Then Elie's eyes light up. "I just remembered ,I have a gift for you." Elie said pulling out a silver medallion. "It is a storm medallion. It allows you to summon lightning. It is nothing really." She said handing it to me. Then I remembered that i had a gift for her. "Thanks ,Elie. I have a  gift for you." I said handing her a green and blue necklace. " It is a mermaid's necklace. It allows you to turn into a mermaid at will." I said with a smile. She smiled and throw her arms around me ,and said "Thank you! I love yo... I mean it." Elie said blushing.

                                         Then came along the only preson who could rune this perfect moment  ,Flamuos. He is Elie's human friend. He enjoys making mad. He came and sat right between us. "What ya doin'?" He asked looking from Elie to me. "Nothing now." I said clearly  mad but he does not know how to take a hint. "Would you like a drink?" I asked standing. "Sure." Elie said. I turned and headed off to get drinks. I was about to get to the drink table when Elie caught up with me.

                                        "Why did you invite him? He isn't even one of us?" I said clearly angry. "He happens to be my friend. He may not be one of us but he knows what we are. I think he has the right to be hear." Elie said crossing her arms. I grabbed two glasses ,filled them with punch ,and handed one to Elie.  "The only reason that he knows is because you told him." I said. "He deserved to know." Elie said. 

                                         Then Flamuos came and interrupted us again. I had had it with him so I walked away.

.....................................................................................................................................................................

                                       The rest of the day was good. Then came the northern lights. Everyone gathered in one big group to watch the brilliant light show the Sky Lord puts on every year. This year's show was amazing. Elie and I sat down on a nice little spot where you could see the lights perfectly. Flamuos was off doing something else. After a while Elie yawned and rested her head on my shoulder. Then the lights faded away. I shook Elie. She would not wake up. I stood up ,and looked around. No one was moving. Everyone was unconscious. There was absolutely no light. I could not see a thing.

                                      Then I heard some thing coming towards me. I grabbed my trident ,and it glowed with a dime blue light. I suddenly realized what was coming towards me. It was the Sea Witch. I pointed my trident at her. I didn't dare shoot because if I missed then it would hit an innocent person. She stopped right in front of me.

                                        "If you touch her I'll destroy you!" I said through gritted teeth. "I'm not after her. I'm after you!" She growled. I turned and ran in the other direction. She chased after me.  Then I tripped. I turned on to my back ,and saw her looming over me. "Your mine now ,boy." The Sea Witch said pointing at me. I tried to stand but I couldn't. Then every thing went black.

 .....................................................................................................................................................................

                                I woke up in a dimly light underwater cave. The only light in the room was a dish of glowing purple liquid. Then the Witch swam in. "I should kill you now but Vaulcore says otherwise." She spat. She turned and left. I looked up to the sky and said "Elie ,save me"