Interview with _diamonds

* Name? Audrey Love

* Age? 14

* Gender? Female

* How did you find out about Wattpad?  I was searching ways to share your story and Wattpad popped up :)

* Do you use any other E-Book sites other than Wattpad?   I seen a few but there not as good as Wattpad.

* Do you read a lot?  Yes. Every day. All the time.

* What genre to do you tend to read the most?   I really enjoy teen fiction.

* Do you have a favourite author (on wattpad or otherwise)?   My favorite wattpad author will have to be@cold_lady19 and my favorite published author is Sara Shepard.

* Why did you start writing? In 5th grade we had a horror story writing assignment we had to do for Halloween. It wasn't a competition but my teacher really liked it and I was proud. Ever since then I knew that writing was my one and only talent as a kid.

* How long have you been writing for? About 4 years

* What's your favourite genre to write?  I'll have to say I really enjoy writing werewolf stories.

* Where do you like to write?   In my room with some music.

* What is your inspiration?  The authors: Suzanne Collins, Sara Shepard, and Stephanie Meyer. Also my dreams really give me some great ideas.

* Have you uploaded anything on wattpad? What is your main book? Yes, I have 3 stories. My main story is Red Riding Hood. It's a werewolf/romance story. it's about a girl who can turn into a werewolf without her red hood. My newest story is Chaos. It's about a girl who gets sent to a mental hospital for a misunderstanding and she's trying to break out. my other story is called Over Our Heads. It's about a girl who falls in love with her best friend's ex. Yes I can be a real cliche writer at times.

My favorite trailer I had made was for Red Riding Hood. It has lots of scenes from the movie Red Riding Hood and some Teen Wolf scenes and eve some Twilight: New Moon. I really enjoyed making it. My favorite cover will be for Chaos. It's very simple yet professional. It has a apple that represents the item that the main character threw at one of her therapists.

(See external link for the link to Audrey's page so you can check out her stuff!)

* Have you got any new writing in the works?  Yes. I just uploaded a mystery/horror story called Chaos.

* Are you content to just stay on writing website, or do you want something more with your writing?  I'm thinking of publishing Red Riding Hood when it's completed. I definitely want to be a real time author and I think my stories will get me there.

* If you could sum your writing up in three words, what would they be?   Surprising, Exhausting, Beautiful. :)

* Have you ever completely finished a novel? Not yet.