Interview with LauraLeigh9098

*Name? Laura (LauraLeigh9098) 

* Age? 14, almost 15. Whoop whoop!!

* Gender? Female. 

* How did you find out about Wattpad? Another writer. She recommended Figment and Wattpad, but wattpad had the app so ultimately I went with that ;P

* Do you use any other E-Book sites other than Wattpad? No why would I? Wattpad rules.

* Do you read a lot? More than you should ever know... ;)

* What genre to do you tend to read the most? ROMACE! :D I'm a sucker for love story's.

* Do you have a favourite author? Yep. Her name is JK Rowling. She happens to be... Harry Potter's creator. xP

* Why did you start writing? I have no clue. I was always in a different world... So I decided to write it down.

* How long have you been writing for? I actually just started taking my writing seriously. So recently.

* What's your favourite genre to write? Your making me choose?! Romance. Fantasy. Or fan fiction.

* Where do you like to write? The bus. It's full with so many unique people... It also gets my "creative" juices flowing.

* What is your inspiration? Published books. If they can do it... Why can't I?

* Have you uploaded anything on wattpad? What is your main book? Yep! It's called All I Need.

Teacher/student love story! ;D c'mon... Yenno you wanna check it out ! (See external link for the link to the book)

Lace Roberts finds herself losing everything she had worked so hard to get. One minute she's on her way to having everything she ever wanted, the next everything she ever wanted disappears. All cause of One Boy. One boy makes all she ever wanted look small in comparison too the only person she ever needed... But what if being with him is so hard... It's illegal?

* Have you got any new writing in the works? YES! It's a one direction infection, fan fiction!

* Are you content to just stay on writing website, or do you want something more with your writing? In the future I'd love more. But now? I think im much too busy.

* If you could sum your writing up in three words, what would they be? Short,cute, and of course romanitic.

* Have you ever completely finished a novel?  Nope. But wattpad is helping me get closer and closer to finishing. ;)