Interview with Bichonz

* Name? Dominika (Bichonz)

* Age? 14

* Gender? Female

* How did you find out about Wattpad? Friends from another website, The Sims 3

* Do you use any other E-Book sites other than Wattpad? Not at the moment.

* Do you read a lot? More than I should! Reading allows me to escape the torture of life and have a reason to use my over active imagination.

* What genre to do you tend to read the most? Paranormal romance, I am a bit of a hopless romantic.

* Do you have a favourite author? Wow, that's actually a tough one. I love a lot of authors, but if I had to pick one, it would be L.J Smith. She created a series that I love to death and other books that were simply breathtaking.

* Why did you start writing? I started writing as a young child, wanting to share people stories that developed in my mind.

* How long have you been writing for? I have been writing officially for two years now. However, I wrote here and there since the age of nine.

* What's your favourite genre to write? I love to write romantic stories, another reason why I'm a hopeless romantic.

* Where do you like to write? I love to write on this site; getting feedback from other people and sharing them my works of art. 

* What is your inspiration? My inspiration is experiences in life, pleasures and my everyday surroundings.

* Have you uploaded anything on wattpad? What is your main book? 

Burning Passion

Nova is your average 17 year old girl. She suffers from teenage dilemas, family dramas, and studying late each night to pass her exams. But then, she comes across a mysterious man and she can't help but feel drawn to him. Nova's never been into the "bad boy" type, but this guy might be her only exception. Weird things occur that are revolved around this guy. Although her gut instincts tell her to just walk away, she can't. Now, she's literally playing with fire and is at risk of changing her normal life once and for all.

(See external link) 

* Have you got any new writing in the works? Nothing much really, maybe a few poems when I come across some inspiration. 

* Are you content to just stay on writing website, or do you want something more with your writing? For now yes, since I'm still fairly young, but as I get older, I would love to have one of my works published.

* If you could sum your writing up in three words, what would they be? Phenomenal, engaging, and flowing.

* Have you ever completely finished a novel? As of now, none of my novels are finished, however, I'm hoping to finish the one that I'm currently working on soon