Interview with LaylaLively24

* Name? Isabel (LaylaLively24)

* Age? 16

* Gender? Female

* How did you find out about Wattpad? My friend who introduced me to it.

* Do you use any other E-Book sites other than Wattpad? Nope

* Do you read a lot? Duh! 

* What genre to do you tend to read the most? Romance

* Do you have a favourite author?  Lauren Oliver or James Patterson

* Why did you start writing? I wanted to have a story that would project what I felt or what I wanted in my life but never wanted. Writing was an escape for me. A way of life.

* How long have you been writing for? 1 year.

* What's your favourite genre to write?  Romance. 

* Where do you like to write? On Wattpad. 

* What is your inspiration? My sister and mom. They always told me to go for what I wanted. They have hard times and if it weren't for them, I would have never started writing or publish stories on websites like these. They said I had talent I needed to be noticed and go after my dream. Better start small than not start at all. 

* Have you uploaded anything on wattpad? What is your main book?

Falling in Love with my Guardian Angel (see external link)

Description:

"There was a 'thud' as he slammed me against the wall. He attacked my lips and shoved his tounge into my mouth. I moaned in pleasure, running my hands over his body, searching everywhere. In the heat of the moment, I ripped off his shirt along with mine as we made our way to my bed."

Okay so that's the description I have up right now but here's what it's about. There's a girl named Lively Hope who thought her life was perfectly normal... Until she moves to the sunny California and meets Jace. She doesn't like him and feels that there's something different about him...and not in a good way. It doesn't help that he's the school's "hottie", the guy every girl falls for. Well, except for Lively. She tries to avoid him as much as possible, but he won't leave her be. Then comes the nightmares. Horrifying creatures hell bent on murdering her... Creatures she's now seeing in real life. Lively knows something is wrong with her, but puts it all down to hallicinations. But then she finds out that she is so much more that just another reguar teenage girl; Jace is her Guardian Angel. He's been sent from heaven to protect and train her. Why? Because she is the person to end the war between heaven and hell. And somehow, along the way, Lively and Jace fall madly in love. Which is bad, considering that it's forbidden and all. A mortal and an angel cannot be together. And if they break that rule? Jace will be stripped of his wings and has to disappear from her life forever. What will they do in the end? 

* Have you got any new writing in the works? Nope. 

* Are you content to just stay on writing website, or do you want something more with your writing? Well, I do like to write on websites like this, but later in life, I would like to have a book I have written published in stores and all over the world. I want something more to life than just writing on here, even though it's wonderful for feedback and reviews.

* If you could sum your writing up in three words, what would they be? Detailed, romantic, great.

* Have you ever completely finished a novel? No but I plan on completing the story I'm writing right now at the moment.