2. other guilds

Grey lost to natsu, making natsu the first person to enter.

"Damn when did you get so fast?" Grey remarked, actually complementing natsu. He shrugged in response, "I'm just that great"

"Oh dear juvia...." a voice Said grabbing her hand and on one knee. "Lyon?!" Grey hissed. Despite being surprised he did give Lyon a kick to the face. "Thank you grey sama" juvia said, blushing a bit.

"What the hell are you doing here?!" Grey yelled at him. "On a vacation idiot" Lyon hissed back.

"I'm not the only one here, I saw blue Pegasus here also" Lyon informed, getting the great titannia to flinched. "Oh no... he's here...." she said, shuddering.

"Wendy!!!" A voice called out to her. She turned around. Her face soon grew a smile. "Chelia" Wendy cheered. She connected her hands with chelia. "What are you doing here?" Chelia. asked. "On a vacation with my guild! Well not all the members. Your on a vacation too?" The pink haired girl asked. The bluenette nodded. "Yep!"

-
A/N: okay I looked it up, her name is chelia .
-

"Come on Lyon! We gotta get unpacked. Stop flirting" chelia  said to her guild mate. "I'm coming, until then my love" Lyon said. He then blew a fake kiss at Juvia . Grey caught the fake kiss and threw to the floor.

"See you later?" Wendy asked. "Heck yeah!" Chelia responded and left with Lyon.

"Levy, wanna go to the pool?" Lucy asked, But her hand was grabbed by a certain pink head. "Nope Your coming with me, sorry" natsu chuckled and ran out with Lucy. "Well that just happened " levy chuckled. "You can come with me!" Droy cheered. "No, me!" Jet said back. She looked at gajeel. "Fine let's go shrimp " he sighed, And took her out, leaving jet and droy pale.

"What's the big rush!?" Lucy yelled at natsu, even though she was smiling. "I knew you first, therefore I get my time with You first so pool time!" Natsu yelled and dashed for the pool. Lucy sighed. "Wait for me!" She called. She also noted that natsu seemed a bit, jealous.

~meanwhile~

"Longest, ride, Ever...." a certain blonde said, holding his stomache. He was followed by a blackette male, he was also sick to the stomache. It was none other than Sting and Rogue of Sabertooth.

"Shake it off" minerva said, walking passed them. "We'll meet you there" Yukino said. The twin dragons only waved their hands in response. Next were Orga and Rufus to get off.

"If memory calls it you two have motion sickness. First you're all excited and then like this" roofus chuckled. "Hey..." sting whispered. "Rouge is never excited" he finished. "True that" Orga shrugged. Soon the twin dragons were on their feet and at the hotel.

"Yes, it's six of us" Minerva said to the man behind the desk. She got her room keys. She told them the room number The other 5 nodded.

"Sting!" A little girl cheered. "Hey is that Wendy calling at me?" He asked, squinting his eyes. She ran closer .

"So sabertooth is here too" "fairy tail is also here?" Rouge asked. Wendy nodded. "And lamia scale and blue Pegasus. Rouge felt sick to his stomach. "Ichya..." he whispered. The same person that gave erza chills.

"Oh, yeah!" Someone else said. They all looked back. "Oh my!"