14. Natsu makes a move

Sting's pov

I walk back into the pool next to natsu. "Whatcha thinking about?" i ask. He shrugs. "If i should tell this girl how i feel or not" he sighs. I chuckle. "Don't say this girl as if i dont know it's lucy" "tch" he blushed and looked away. "Yeah you should before it's too late bro" i say. "Yeah i thinking the same thing. But she thinks i like Lisanna so she probably doesn't feel the same" he shrugs. "Dude i doubt that. Wow, i have rogue as my mate before you got lucy" i chuckled. "Rogue?" he questioned. Dammint! "Bye natsu-kun!" i run out the water. "Wait!" i hear him call but i keep going.

Nastu's pov

I was gonna tell him that they're cute together, rogue eucliffe had a nice ring to it.

I look over and see lucy ordering a juice. Man she's so hot. The way her swimsuit is and her body. Mentally slap myself. "No preverted thoughts natsu" "yeah, no perverted thoughts natsu" grey chculeld. Yo people are just coming from nowhere! Why the heck did i say that outloud? "urgh, Shut up ice breath"

"Whatever. Go get your woman" he says. I blush. "Argh. Jackass" i hiss back. "Im serious. Or i'll flirt with her just to piss you off"he says with a smirk. He smirks as he watches me get up out of the pool. He points and i sigh.

I walk over to her. "Lucy!" i call. She turns around with a smile. Damm it so cute. "How's it going with the season and all?" she asks with a smirk. "Fine. I think im ready tell me mate how i feel" i say with a chuckle. She sighs. "You say that is if i dont know it's lisanna" she says.

"Its you, lucy" she turns around. "Wh-" i cut her off by crashing out lips together.