5. Makorav finds out

Sting's pov

I put on my swimming trunks, and headed to the pool.

I hopped in. The cool water felt amazing. I looked over and saw erza talking to some guy with blue hair. He had a nice tattoo on his face though.

"Hey sting!" I heard someone say. It was....Ichya?! "Were is your friend with the wonderful parfume?" He asked and let out a "men!"

"Listen you freaking troll stay the hell away from rogue, he wants nothing to do with you. If you as much as look at him the wrong way let alone touch him I will kill your sorry ass!" Were the hell did the that come from?! "U-understood! Men!" He hopped away. Weird, considering were in a pool. Man, were did that sudden outburst come from? Do I fucking like rogue or not?! So many unanswered questions. "Sting!" This time it was someone I enjoy. "Yukino!" I smiled. I like Yukino, for sure, but rogue....his beutiful face could make any gay boy or girl fall for him. He's perfect...argh what the heck an i saying?!

"Where is rogue?" she asked. "Oh he's sleeping" I say with a smile. "Oh, hopefully he can join us, i know you miss him. So it must suck when your up and he's not" she says. "What!? No i dont'? And thats not true!" I yell. I could feel my face heat up.

"Sting!" "yukino!" it was Natsu and Lucy.

We chated for a while and i was soon by myself. I wonder how rogue is doing. I decided to go check on him.

Erza's pov

It was nice to see jellal again. Who knows when ill see him again. "Jellal...when will i see you again?" "right now" he popped from behind me. "Jellal!!" "well hello erza. Oh by the way i'll be here for a while" he informs. "Are you ever gonna take that weird mask thing off?" i ask. "I must not. I have to conceal myself. I grab it. "Erza wh-" i yank it off. "Erza!" he looks around. "No one cares" i chuckle. He sighes. "It was getting sweaty"

Normal pov

"So the dragon slayers will pick their mates?" makorav asked. Wendy nodded. "It will happen any day now" wendy said. "Well for now you guys should have fun. We'll deal with the problem when it comes" wendy nodded and ran out. Master "Mating season....i hope the boys can controls themselves...wendy isn't like them.