22. The attack

~Normal pov~

"Any Threes?" Rogue asks. "Gold fish" levy says. He picks a card. "This is stupid" Chelia says and rolls her eyes. "Is someone mad cause they're probably loosing?" kinnana says with a smirk. "Girl, dont even start" chelia smirked back and layed out all her cards, having all matches.

The rest throws their cards us, giving up. "Thats right clap it up for the best" chelia said throwing on a random pair of sun glasses.

"Who's are those?" freed asks. "My sun glasses!" rogue yelled. They all chuckled. Chelia handed him his shades back.

"Why do you have sun glasses?" levy asked. "Because sting is too hot to look at with my bare eyes" Rogue said sarcastically. "In other words, sting forced him to wear them" Freed said. "Ding ding ding" Rogue said. They all laughed again. They all sighed, all thinking about their mates.

"Rogue you are really calm despite being a dragon slayer" Kinanna chuckled. He shrugged and laughed. "No i'm loosing it inside. I just have self control" he explained. "Ohhhhh that makes kinda" Levy chuckled.

~Upstairs~

Natsu walked him by himslef. The other dragon slayers didn't come in.

Mirajane took the desk clerk's job for obvious reasons.

(A/N: literally had to look up what the person was called, gosh)

"Hey Natsu!" Mira said with a smile. He walked up to her. "Hey, where's lucy?" he asked normally. "L-lucy? Who's that?" she asked. He started growling. "Ohhhh our freind lucy! I'm afraid I can't tell you. Have a nice day!" she said with a smile. Natsu punched the desk in half. "Tell me!!" he hissed. "Natsu!" erza yelled and tackled him. "Let me go you jackass!" he hissed.

Sting came in. "What?! Sting too!" Mira gasped in suprised. "Let him go!" sting yelled. "Before things get ugly" Laxus said walking in. Cobra, Wendy and Gajeel followed after.

"They've must've planned this! Erza what now?" Mira asked. Gray came out.

"Dont do anything rash" he said, in a fighting stance. They all looked at him.

"Oh hey look its elsa" sting pointed, everyone laughed. "Shut the fuck up ya bastard!" grey hissed. "Excuse me i have somewhere to be. I hope that you understand" Laxus said and started walking towards him. Mira stood in front of him.

"You'll have to fight me first" she said. In a flash, Mira was struck, not by Laxus though.....but by Wendy!

Gray and Erza gulped. "W-wendy?" Erza asked shakily. "We do have somwhere to be. Thats with our mates, and you wont let us" wendy growled. Mira passed out.

"Damn wendy" Cobra chuckled. "Give me levy!' gajeel hissed and struck at Erza. She managed to dodge. Master came out with a couple other members, including jellal, minerva, and meredy.

"Holy dragon bright light!" sting yelled, a bright light flashed, when it fated all dragon slayers were gone.

"Dammit!" Grey yelled and punched the wall. "Its okay my love" Juvia said. "Why are you here?" erza asked jellal. "You know you want me here" jellal smirked. "I guess" erza chuckled. They all sighed, knowing that this, was just beginning.