31. Gale

~Levy's pov~

I wake back up to realize i'm being carried by Gajeel. I kick out of his grip. "Gajeel!" I yell. He just smiles. "Wow you're up, gihi!" He chuckles. I roll my eyes, classic Gajeel. "I don't know what you plan to do but I know you won't hurt me" I say to him. He runs and hugs me. "Of course I won't Shrimp!" ow! I push him off. I have scratches. His scales...... "I hurt my mate...." he falls to his knees. "I'm sorry. Please forgive me" He says. I kiss him. "I'll always forgive you" a couple of his scales disappear. He grabs my arms. He's running out of time. Does he know he's supposed to mark me? "Levy..." He weakly says. "Gajeel, it's okay" I say reassuring him. Will it hurt? This could be the most painful thing i've ever felt in my life....I look at Gajeel again. The scales are returning, His ears are growing, his body is turning grey. "Gajeel just go ahead and mark me!" I yell at him. He tries to sit up, he can't. Am I too late? No, I love his this huge lug and I refuse to lose him over a season! I smirk as I sit on top of him. I then bend down place my neck near his mouth. He bites down, which means I'm officially his. I get off....why isn't he changing?! I wipe away a tear that came down. "Gajeel....." I look at him. His scales are going away! It's working! He starts returning back to normal. "Levy...I..l-love" he passes it out. I sigh as I realize I'll have to carry him back. I stand up and stretch. "Let's do this" I smile at how peaceful he looks. I grab his foot and drag him back to the hotel.