19. Levy's descion

Levy's pov

It took about 5 minutes after lucy left to calm gajeel down. He fell on his knees. "I...i Dont know.....what came over me levy" he said, looking at the blood on his hands. "Dont worry, he'll make it" natsu said with a chuckle. I hugged him. "It's okay you bug lug" i chcukled.

"Do you wanna go see him? They should be there now" i ask. He shakes his head. "Not now. I wanna take a shower. Besides, i cant look at him now" Gajeel walked back to the hotel.

I sigh, were was pantherlily when you need him, oh right he went to a get together with the 4 other exceeds. I look at natsu.

"You should shower too" he says. With gajeel? I blush. He notices me blushing and blushes back. "N-no i mean separately! Y-you probably got b-blood on you two is all" he said. I sigh. "Y-yeah"

I went back to the hotel to inform master what happened. "Already!? We didnt think it would be so soon. I thought we had time...." mira sighed. Master then iformed me on this plan of his. I sigh. "I don't really have a choice. For my saftey....okay." I nod.

"There's a basement in the hotel we can sneak you guys in. I talked with minerva, she said sting and rogue are eachother's mates, except they haven't told anyone yet. So i'm confused on how we will deal with that" mira said. "I think the best bet is to hide rogue, since he's a bit more stable then sting" master said. Mira smiled. "Whew, that's what i told minerva to do" she said. I chuckle.

~Minerva's pov~

I sneak into sting and rogue's room. They're still sleep. Aww how cute the love dragons are cuddling. I sneak over and pick up rogue. He's still sleep. I take him outside.

"What the? How did i get out here?" he yawned. "Shut up. There's something i need to inform you about" i slap him,hard. "Ow! What was that for!" he hissed. "To wake you even more. Now shut up and listen"

Lucy's pov

Wow, it's gotten out of hand already.....I dont think Natsu would hurt me, but i think i should go, just to be safe.

"Yeah.. I'm gonna go..." i sigh. I hear foot steps. I feel two glaring eyes on me. Natsu spoke, "Go were?"