4. First Move

Sting's pov

I placed rogue down the bed.

"I'm gonna sleep for a bit" he whispers, and just like that, he's out like a light.

I stared at him. I couldn't help but think rogue was....cute. wait what am I saying!? I like Yukino, there's no doubt about it, I stood up and left the room.

Freed's pov

"Your gonna give that to laxus?" Bickslow asked. "Y-yeah" I said back with a smile. It was a box chocolates, not in the shape of hearts though.

"I thought he might like it....Maybe" I chuckled "how come you don't trust me enough to tell me you like him?" Bickslow asked. "C-cause I don't!" I hissed at him. I blushed deeply. I walked into the hotel. I didn't like what I saw.

Laxus was talking to mirajane. They looked like they were having fun. I could feel my heart break into a million peices. "Freed?" Bickslow looked at me. I guess he could see the sadness pouring out of  me like water. "Im gonna go.." with that I walked off, I dropped the box of chocolates.

Laxus's pov

"Yeah yeah whatever " I grumbled. "Are you gonna tell?" She asked. "I don't know yet dammit" I hissed. She chuckled. I lightly smiled back. I looked as bickslow walked in.

"Yo what's up" I said. Even though I can't see his eyes, but  I can tell he was pissed. "Later, laxus" mirajane waved. She left.

"Listen laxus, Freed has a crush on you, and I know you don't swing that way but you better not break his heart, let him down easy. He'd put his life on for you so even if you don't feel the same you'd better treat him the same, he deserves it. "After that, Bickow let out a sigh. Damn, I just got cursed out my bickslow. "This is from him. He was going to give you himself untill he saw you talking to Mirajane" he handed me a box of chocolates. I read it. It said,
"For you, Laxus! Love, Freed"

"Listen, I'm serious don't let him down hard, and you'd better not kick him out the group" I looked at bickslow and sighed. "Damn man, give me a chance to speak" I let out "tch" after that. "What do you mean?" He asked. "To be honest, Freed is my type"

Levy's pov

"I can't believe you agreed to come to the pool with me" I chuckled. "Oh shut up shrimp" he hissed. "What do you wanna do?" He asked. He shrugged. "Bend down" I said, hand sighing him to bend down. He gave me a confused look. He bent his head down. Now or never. I leaned in and kissed him. Now I get to tease him about making the first move.

Wendy's pov

"I can't believe it.... it's really happening....dragon mating season"