Chapter 1.

A/N This is MayLynn in the picture

MayLynn's P.O.V.

“MayLynn come on!” I heard Jake yell after me. I just kept walking not caring, about him, anyone. Agh here he is.

     “MayLynn lets talk about it please.” I felt Jake's arm wrapping around my waist pulling me to him also making me stop from walking on.

      “Let go of me!” I tried to push away his arm but he wouldn’t let go of my waist.

       “No. I want to talk about it.”

       “There is nothing to talk about!”

       “There is so.” I felt an ease on his grip around my waist. I was finally able to pull away. When i did i turned and looked into his bright baby blue eyes. My face was red, from tears and heartbreak.

        “Yeah there is totally something to talk about, you cheated! I mean do you want to tell me how her lips were soft when you kissed her! or how I was gone for lets say four days and you asked her out and...”  I looked to the ground and shook my head, I felt fresh tears run down my cheeks, I looked back up to finish what I was saying.

       “and you forgot about me.” He looked hurt, the way his long but medium cut black hair flowed over his eyes and his baby blue eyes were filled in sadness. I watched so carefully when he pushed his hair out of his face. MayLynn, STOP! he hurt you!

        “I never forgot about you, I thought of you the whole time... don’ believe me but I did, MayLynn I love you. You know that.”  His blue sorrow eyes pierced into mine, man I hated how they when he always looked at me like that it always made me have butterflies or something.. but this time its  not going to work.

        “No you don’t. You wouldn’t of done it again if you did, hell you wouldn't of done it in the first place!” and with that I turned away and just walked away leaving him standing there.

Jake's P.O.V

  I stood there watching her walk. Man those grey eyes were so beautiful, I really thought of her.. but.. Argh! I can't think about it what i did was wrong, I turned and stuck my hands in my pockets. Damn it! It’s raining. I flipped my hood up and turned back, she was out of sight.

                      I loved her, I really did.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------The First Two Chapters Are Short, Sorry.