Chapter 8

I groaned hearing my phone ringing, I tried to move to grab it but I was pulled back. What the hell?! I turned around to see James's arm wrapped around my waist

"Mmm Babe stay in bed." I pushed his arm off me in an instant, I jumped out of bed and seen James in his boxers...

Wait.. did we..

I looked down at what I'm wear I was wearing James's grey shirt. He stirred in his sleep and finally opened his blue eyes and smiled at me.I had so many questions to ask him.. but first thing's first did we screw or not?

"James... did we.... scerw...?" I said innocently

" No."he paused for a minute " wait you were scared that we screwed?"

"No.. I was just.." I couldn't make an excuse, he just kept starring at me then a smirk came acrossed his lips.

"MayLynn! your still a virgin!" my cheeks flashed red.

" N-N-No..." I kept stuttering. James started laughing,clutching his stomach from how bad he was laughing. I stared annoyed at him.

'He's making fun of you because your still a virgin, dont leg him treat you like that!'

'But-But...'

'Don't but Anything!'

Why am I talking to myself in my head? I never do this, why now?

James finally started to calm down. I scowled them turning into my famous death stare.

I shook my head "Your an ass!" I bent down to find my clothes,then I felt James's arms wrapped around my waist pulling me in his lap. I closed my eyes and put my face In my hands as he nuzzled his head in the crook of my neck. God he made me shiver when he did that... Wait... This was the first time he ever did this... God my emotions are whacked.

Aaron.. Aaron.. I sighed and stood up leaving James sitting there puzzled in what I just did..

"Babe you okay? did I do something wrong? did I hurt you?" It was kinda funny seeing his reaction.

"No." I don't really know what to say...

"No what?" he said with that hint of irrigation when. girls don't give what they want right away."Babe? Talk to me"

"Why are you calling me Babe?" I dont know why that's the

first thing I asked but almost everything he had said to me started. out with 'Babe'.

"I just.. I.." I sat there and I stared and stared. at him..

"Don't get me wrong I have waited a while to hear you call me babe but why all of a sudden? You use to not show any feeling for me you just ignored me. So James tell me Why now?"

He was baffled. Ok.. Maybe I was a little harsh..

"James I'm sorry-"

"No don't be. I know I have. been a jerk to you and I font deserve you in any shape or form. MayLynn your an amazing girl and you are just.. just.." He looked down at his feet then at me and his blue eyes glistened the way he just looked at me. "Your just unable to be describe. Nothing can be compared. to you. I know I screwed up a lot MayLynn. I really for know it.. but MayLynn will you give Me that chance? Will you be my girlfriend?" He looked so happy but you know I don't feel the same for him.. I mean what he said was cute and all but you know I just have one person on my mind is Aaron.. before I really actually thought of it is answered him...

"No."

"What do you mean 'No'?"

I start taking his shirt off, I stood in front of him in my bra and panties. Yup. Even though I just rejected him he was still going to check me out.

"I mean no. I don't feel the same I did for you at one time but now I don't." I shrugged. "I'm sorry." He stood up and put his hand to my cheek. "Maybe in time we can happen.." hedtarted caressing my cheek

"Maybe" it surprised me that I was able to even squeak out a word. Very unexpectedly he leaned in and kissed me softly for a minute then pulled back and looked into my eyes with a little sadness and bit his lip.

"I'm sorry James I-"

"Don't be." he smiled and showed that it didn't dis hurt to be rejected by me but he also showed respect in what I had to say. I pushed his shirt to his chest and smiled softly. He took his shirt and kissed my forehead and put his jeans on then left without another word to say to me. I fell on my bed and sighed. MayLynn what the hell is going on.