Chapter 5

A/N The guy in the picture is Aaron

  Aaron’s P.O.V.

  I sighed as I got up from sitting in the grass. My head was pounding from all the blood dripping down the side of my head, which is making my hair stick to the side of my head. Man I wasn't even meaning to get in a fight and yet I still  got my ass kicked. I walked to my pickup truck and got into the drivers side. I sat there for a minute, I thought of MayLynn for a while, she’s right... I have no idea really. She is the most strongest girl I’ve known really... She has dealt with a lot but, she needed my help, he was hurting her.I know I have really  only known her for like two hour, I’ve seen her around a couple of times but she is beautiful in almost every possible way to me, I've never felt this way for someone. I mean I thought I was in love with my last girlfriend Milly. She lead me to believe that she loved me, wanted nothing more in life, but almost a month ago she dumped me and told me I wasn't good enough for her. Whatever I mean I had gotten over her real soon. MayLynn sparked something in me that won't go away. I sighed and started the engine and started to drive down the road to my house. After 10 minutes flat I pulled into my driveway, my dad’s car was there. What the hell does he want?! He left my mom my sister and me last year on my birthday. I jumped out of my car and locked it and started to walk to the house and inside to see my father sitting on the couch wearing tore up clothes that were dirty. He’s probably wanting money from my mother so he can do whatever the fuck he wants to do with it.

  “Hello son.” he said to me as I shut the door. I ignored him and walked away. I heard my sister Autumn in the kitchen so I went to go see what was up.

   “Autumn what are you doing? How was your night?” I closed the kitchen door and looked up to not see Autumn but some chick in the kitchen. I walked out and yelled,

“MOM!!!” nobody answered me.

 “It’s just me.” my father said coldly.

 “What the hell do you want! why the fuck did you bring that whore into my mothers house!” I said yelling.

 “Stop talking to me like that young man!” I cut him off before he could say anything else.

 “Don't try and act like my father because you lost that the minute you started hitting me mom! Get the fuck out of this house!” I yelled and started walking up the stairs. I heard my father get up and ran to the stairs after me and threw me back down the stairs. My head started to bleed again, My father started to hit me; hard in the ribs.

  “Stop! Please, I can hardly breath...”

    “........stop...” I was almost barely able to say. I used my arms to try and block his hits but I finally just started getting weaker from all the blood I was losing in my head..

CRACK!

He kept hitting me harder not stopping.. my breaths were slowing down.

 “Don't ever talk to me again to me like that! I will be in your life if you like it or not!” he wouldn't stop hitting me.. I could feel the bruises starting.. the pain was overwhelming I could feel my body want to shut down on me. I felt my stomach start getting numb. Finally the door opened.

“Aaron!!!!” My mom screamed  

“John stop!” mom thats not going to do anything I already tried that... I was starting to lose hope, and just let my body shut down.. maybe it was the best... My mom pulled him off me, all I heard was screaming and yelling, then loud sirens... After that It went all black...