Chapter 7

Hi Honey..." my mother said. When I was looking her over she was wearing  a low cut tank top that showed off way too much and a really short mini skirt... I shook my head.

"What are you doing here?"

 "Getting something to eat, is that okay?"

 “Uhh.. ye-"

  “Sorry Sweetie I gotta go bye!” she said and ran out the door. Yup I feel really loved.Whatever, I don't like her anyways... she has never been there for me even though I have been there for her! Whatever I don't care about her anymore.I walked up the stairs to my room and flopped back on my bed and laid there, I blinked once then I was asleep.

   My eyes fluttered open seeing that it was only 9:03. Ahhhh! I grabbed my phone and seen that I had 2 miss calls from James, I smiled instantly. I had a crush on him since Freshmen year. I called him back and it took him time to answer.

   “Morning Beautiful.” I couldn't help but keep smiling.

   “Good morning James, How did ya sleep?”

    “Great! I dreamed about you.” I giggled, and you could tell he liked that I giggled because he chuckled a little. I really wished he would ask me out... I don't know what I would say if he would ask me.. all I can think about is Aaron..

   “Really?”

    “Yeah I remember because I got to see the most beautiful girl ever.” I wasn't even around him and I was still blushing! James for sur gave me the butterflies really bad!

  “So what's up? Did you call just to tell me how Beautiful I am?” I laughed a little bit

     “Well I was going to ask if you wanted to come  to the hospital with me to visit a friend, buuuut I really enjoy telling you how Beautiful you are.”   

     “Yeah I would like to.”

        “Okay good I'm glad... Uhh MayLynn I was wondering if like after we could go out to eat and then go to the movies?”

 “Yeah I would love to.”

   “Okay good.. I was afraid you would tell me no.” He said with a chuckle “I’ll pick you up in like a hour, does that sound good?”

  “Oh yeah that would be great.. I mean you did wake me up so i'm going to have to take a shower and everything so yeah that would be a good time for me.”

   “MayLynn I’m glad you wanted to come with me... Well be ready in an hour.. Oh and MayLynn wear something nice.”

   “Don't I always!” I said playfully

“I was kidding, you look beautiful no matter what.” I’ll see you in an hour James.” I hung up the phone and literally screamed! I was so happy this day was already going in the right direction for me. I ran to my closet and grabbed a black strapless dress and a pair of black flats I left them on my bed and ran to the bathroom and jumped in the shower. After like a half an hour I finally got out of the shower and got dressed. I had 30 minutes until James was going to be here. I went and started to straighten my hair.

   “Owwww!!” I just clamped my hair straightener down on my ear! I finally finished my hair and my ear was bright red. I hurt like a mofo!  I had exactly 5 minutes left. Shit I still need to up eyeliner and mascara on. I rummaged through my make up back.. What the hell I can't find my eyeliner! I looked all over and I finally found it it was on my nightstand that left me with like 3 minutes to get ready.. aghhhh I not going to be ready when he gets here and then our date is just going to fall apart from there. I quickly put eyeliner and mascara on and man I did an amazing job!  The doorbell rang and I answered the door to see James standing there looking amazing as ever. I smiled as I seen the way his black hair was over his eyes and his white smile at me, he had on a pair of faded skinny jeans on and a grey shirt that fitted his body amazingly it showed his muscles through the shirt. My stomach fluttered hard with a millions of butterflies in it.. Man he was a hawwwwwtie!!!!